PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 06:28:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Format For Games On Pogo

Started by Shunter_64,

Previous topic - Next topic

Shunter_64

Hi all

This may have alresdy been covered somewhere and if it has i apologise for asking again, but i have not been on for a while and everything has changed the games are set different now and i find my autos do not work with these new games.

Could someone please explain to me how to get my autos to work with this new format pogo are using.

I am using windows 7 pro, the autos come up but keep saying they cannot find the games windows.

Thank you kindly.

Squid

Is it the embedded games you are having trouble with?  Many of the autos are not working, especially with the embedded games.

Shunter_64

Hi Squid yes it is my friend, ty for your insight are thy likely to be repaired to make them work with the embedded games.?

Squid

I think BH is trying to fix/adjust their autos but many are still having problems.  There have been many posts about the issue (do some searches).  I don't know what BH's timeline is for auto-repairs but you can email Oscar at badgehelp@aol.com.  He should provide some answers.

Shunter_64

just don

Quote from: Squid on October 03, 2013, 04:39:10 PM
I think BH is trying to fix/adjust their autos but many are still having problems.  There have been many posts about the issue (do some searches).  I don't know what BH's timeline is for auto-repairs

Been a bit since I saw this topic addressed last and it still makes me giggle.   giggle2.gif
BH timeline to fix autos is over 4 years and counting.  zipper.gif

Squid

I really do agree, JustDon, but I will also say that Oscar has been posting lately on various autos and their fixes.  I think there is probably some action but not for everything.

disneyland lady

I find the best place to see what has been updated is to go here: http://www.badgehelp.com/blog/

Look down the page and you will see one heading with the most recent updates

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview