This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

A TIP ABOUT BADGES

Started by SNOOPER,

Previous topic - Next topic

SNOOPER

for those who don't know...you might want to start doing a screen shot of each badge you win and save it in a file.i lost 16 last week during upgrade and pogo asked me for pucs and info which i sent  but now am being ignored by them of course. got standard pogo stephen reply...i may or may not get em back.  but with out a scren shot you aint got a prayer. i ahve emailed every pogo place i cud think of ..if anyone has a better place i can go to gripe..please let me know.  ty

Bizach0620

That is not true I lost a badge once and poog could see on my account that i had it and gave it back in 2 days.

SNOOPER

might not be true for you but its the truth for me and my account. not e1 in pogo gets treated the same.

Token Monster (iaMnafetS)

Quote from: Bizach0620 on July 27, 2004, 01:19:24 PM
That is not true I lost a badge once and poog could see on my account that i had it and gave it back in 2 days.

So it was on your account but it wasn't?  Seems like a conundrum, maybe they just gave you a free badge because they trusted you, club pogo, etc...

Bizach0620

No I had to send them a copy of some log off my computer

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Bizach0620 on July 27, 2004, 01:19:24 PM

Well I am upset at POGO... I for one finally played Jungle Gin & WON! Thats a miracle!!!! I am not very good at that game at all!!! But did I get a badge? Nooooooo.. & I DID play a multli 500 point game.  I am fuming!!  >:(
*~Kris~*

Be Sure to Visit --->>> My Website Filled With Blank Tags!http://www.geocities.com/ladydekeon/My_Tags_Site_Blank_Tags_Page_1

(Be Sure To Sign My Guestbook!)

Bizach0620

sounds to me you should not be a member of vlub pogo .LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview