This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WordJong - General Info & Ranks

Started by acehole,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

LOL, I got mine using the Jongathon Auto on  hard setting in less than 15 minutes and slept throught the entire thing.

The latest version of the auto really kicks butt. Got the badge for my other account just as easily with it on Medium setting, so Hard difficulty wasn't needed. Jongathon uses long words anyway.

barryspeed67

does anyone know how people are getting scores over 20,000 in wordjong?

bobby

there's a glitch i kno for wordjong...but im not sure how to use it...someone im sure will post the details any minute lol :/\

samara

jeffy

your best bet is to searh the forum for wordjong threads and see if its posted still i know i dont want to type it all out . or maybe someone can paste the details here.

barryspeed67

Julez

Just a heads up to all...the glitch in WordJong still works and will get you the badge in the new book FAST!  Took me about 10 mins total.

Mary

jeffy

best to just search the site here in the threads for wordjong glitch. i dont see how the glitch would help its done at the end of a round by using 2 letters? anyhow the auto can do it in about 10 mins too so no big difference. 95% of the words my auto spells are 6 or more letters :)

mr.clean

Hi everyone

I thought about working on ranks for this day the other night...    The game kept locking up after playing one round.

I reported too pogo about it after i found out it was'nt just me having the problem.

Has anyone else noticed this problem and reported it tooo Pogo?    I keep getting the same respond from them like robots  :/// !@#$ >:((

Nothing can ever be wrong with pogo it's self it's allways are are puters.

Homer

You might want to try the glitch for this one. Not sure how long it takes with the glitch. Maybe someone else has more input since I'm already done this game.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mr.clean

hi homer what is the glitch  for this game?  Do i have too play round 2 lol

Homer

Not sure. I never used it. Check the topic Up Your Glitch it should be in there somewhere

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mr.clean

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Tara~ on December 14, 2007, 06:22:10 PM
Here is Braveladys response in the Up Your Glitch about it.

http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,26080.msg427620.html#msg427620

You know you've made the big time when someone links to your post.    :))  And when I read the question to Homer about the glitch I IMMEDIATELY thought... "nope, I'm not gonna go through all that again!"   :))

tokiehog

i was in word jong tonite and it freezes after first round and only way to get it going again is to go out to desktop and start over...if u try getting in any other way it gives u a java error....i even changed java and it still not work...everyone in the game was having the same trouble....so i guess all our puters got something wrong....or pogo thinks so....they will fix it....i tried using the glitch but cant even get the game to where i can use it....good luck all

mr.clean

TY TokenHog

You would like pogo tec people would checkout games before and continuing too say it's our puters having the problems...

They have not responded too me today at all.  I even sent them a screen shot tonight ...  But they are Robots if you ask me .

Stinkerbell

Quote from: mr.clean on December 14, 2007, 09:05:17 PM
TY TokenHog

You would like pogo tec people would checkout games before and continuing too say it's our puters having the problems...

They have not responded too me today at all.  I even sent them a screen shot tonight ...  But they are Robots if you ask me .

See, you just don't understand how it works.  They are the brains.  The masters.  The programmers.  We are merely the lowly Pogo subscribers.  We are lucky to know how to sign in and click Play Now.  Why, I've heard there are even a few subscribers who know how to navigagte to a specific room and play.  See, you just need to learn your place in the big Pogo scheme of things.   :xx ( psssst, Homer... got any little clone or robot emos? ) 

teresa_aaron

Someone told me that the WordJong Glitch still works if it does what is it and how do you use it. Thanks Teresa   >>:D <3 >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview