This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WordJong - General Info & Ranks

Started by acehole,

Previous topic - Next topic

Jewel

Yes, it still works! Play the boards as usual but when you get to the last one, (right before you would get a spin) leave 2 or 3 letters up at the top corner to play last. Then play them and when the part comes up where you break the fortune cookie, do not break one. Instead press the letter "u" on your keyboard and the letters you left will appear again and then the gates will open up again and you just keep repeating pressing the letter U each time the fortune cookies appear. Be careful to never break one because then you will get a huge score on the scoreboard.

~Sassy~

:/// Are you sure this works...I am a busy little shopper  :!@

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Sassy Lady on March 10, 2008, 02:36:04 PM
:/// Are you sure this works...I am a busy little shopper  :!@

The glitch still works.  I ranked up 4 ranks in about an hour.  LOL

minnie

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 10, 2008, 02:37:09 PM
The glitch still works.  I ranked up 4 ranks in about an hour.  LOL

:)))

just do not get all the badges in 1 day too many nosey peeps lmao  :)))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: minnie on March 10, 2008, 02:44:38 PM
:)))

just do not get all the badges in 1 day too many nosey peeps lmao  :)))

There really are a lot of nosey so-n-so's on Pogo, aren't there?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on March 10, 2008, 03:42:09 PM
Holy rankage, Batman! 

:))  I think my high score for the last game would have been like 697,000  ROFL!!!

~Sassy~

:ooo Ahhh Stinker now I gotta go try it.  :)))

I will need to read those directions again.  O+O

minnie

Quote from: Sassy Lady on March 10, 2008, 05:27:20 PM
:ooo Ahhh Stinker now I gotta go try it.  :)))

I will need to read those directions again.  O+O

sassy just remember do not click a COOKIE big big big score for 24 hours i know i was a fool and screwed up lmao  :))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: minnie on March 10, 2008, 08:13:26 PM

sassy just remember do not click a COOKIE big big big score for 24 hours i know i was a fool and screwed up lmao  :))

And if you DO happend to break the cookie, just tell everyone in the room you got a 90,000 token spin.   :)))

minnie

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 10, 2008, 08:16:18 PM
And if you DO happend to break the cookie, just tell everyone in the room you got a 90,000 token spin.   :)))

:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Squid on March 11, 2008, 04:38:48 AM
If others already know this, please forgive the repetition.  I discovered this last night and this morning and thought I would share.

When using the glitch in WJ, you do not have to wait for the gates to open again.  You can press the U key immediately, making the last letters of your puzzle reappear right away.  Play them again, entering that last word before the "Play Again" pop-up appears.  Each entry of the last word will count as though the gate has closed and opened again, without having it actually occur.   It helps if you still have all three wild cards left at the end because those get counted.... which stalls the pop-up process, letting you get the word in again. 

This really cuts down the time you have to wait before you can reenter that last word.

This is no joke:  I went up two ranks in less than 90 seconds.  Yes, seconds. 

I hope this helps folks.  Have fun!

*Edited to say* - I went up 6 ranks in about 6-7 minutes of solid playing, using the technique above.  Wooo hooo!

WOW!  Very cool.  I need to let my brain adjust to being awake, then I'll check it out.

~Sassy~

girls18.gif I tried it and I must be doing something wrong..go figure. I didn't go up any ranks.  :=
Patience is not my strong suit or I wouldn't need all of this help.  :)) :)) :))
I will try again, cause stubborn I can do easy!

swamp

Quote from: Sassy Lady on March 11, 2008, 10:45:37 AM
girls18.gif I tried it and I must be doing something wrong..go figure. I didn't go up any ranks.  :=
Patience is not my strong suit or I wouldn't need all of this help.  :)) :)) :))
I will try again, cause stubborn I can do easy!
iam with you sassy i cant get it to work either  !@#$

~Sassy~

:ooo Well frankly I am disappointed  >>:D It took me half an hour to move up four ranks  :)) :)) :)) :))
It works, I love you guys. It didn't show my rank move up until I left the room...duh. I wish I had longer right now, maybe this afternoon.

Thanks for the offer Squid, love you bunches...my friend.

Swamp if you want help pm me and I will move yours up for ya.

Gotta go, need to eat and feed that addiction.  :-*

~Sassy~

Quote from: minnie on March 10, 2008, 08:13:26 PM

Minnie,
I am bi-polar...which means you get two of me  %%  :$% for the price of one.  :)) :)) :))
Keeps life exciting for my honey, he never knows when he comes home which one will say hello...this one (OO) or this one.  :%#
Well the paranoid one was playing the Word thingy and you have her paranoid personality in over drive.  :))) Scared I am going to accidently hit that cookie.

Your an animal after me widdle heart Minnie.  :-*

minnie

Quote from: Sassy Lady on March 11, 2008, 12:16:48 PM
Minnie,
I am bi-polar...which means you get two of me  %%  :$% for the price of one.  :)) :)) :))
Keeps life exciting for my honey, he never knows when he comes home which one will say hello...this one (OO) or this one.  :%#
Well the paranoid one was playing the Word thingy and you have her paranoid personality in over drive.  :))) Scared I am going to accidently hit that cookie.

Your an animal after me widdle heart Minnie.  :-*

"" aw ty

harley89

Quote from: Stinkerbell on March 10, 2008, 02:47:38 PM
There really are a lot of nosey so-n-so's on Pogo, aren't there?

They are not nosey they are lunatics

Stinkerbell

Squid, there are 2 screen that pop-up, the Play Again, and one just before it.  It relation to the one just before the Play again one, when do you hit the "u" again?

Stinkerbell

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview