This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WordJong - General Info & Ranks

Started by acehole,

Previous topic - Next topic

Alpha

Open wordjong game up, press shift 1, that wins game, keep doing till you get to the end when gates are opening press shift then 1 and hold one .... just keep holding it  ;D sorry if someone already posted this  :-[

cmwagen

Tired it. Doesn't seem to do anything.

Never mind. Needed to turn all Java off and now it works. Thanks for this tip.

fuzzyferrets

Homer

Depends if you get caught. :-\

This is my opinion on the subject. Pogo is not likely to fix the glitch until their weekly maintenance if they even get to it this week. I would not get more than 1 badge per day but that's me. You need to decide what you feel comfortable with doing. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Butterfly Fairy

Just in Wordjong, someone in there was using the glitch, and they got all the badges today!!

Barbara

The length of time between the second to last badge and the last badge is 2,520 completed puzzles.  Spreading them out over a day isn't really going to hide much because your badges are dated.  Do with your account what you wish.  I say, Pogo made a glitch, enjoy!  What I wouldn't advise is walking around displaying the Diamond Dragon badge and drawing attention to yourself.

Chuuu

Homer

Go to Tools, Internet options, Advanced Tab. Scroll down and unchuck Sun Java O0

fuzzyferrets

LeelooMin

gotta love glitches for games you DESPIZE and dont wanna do-- thanks for poitning this out-- got them done today- Wen

Bakerman

Holy Crap, I just got some on my Sisters account, thats crazy they hit that fast...........LOL ;D

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Butterfly Fairy on December 18, 2004, 10:58:34 AM
Just in Wordjong, someone in there was using the glitch, and they got all the badges today!!
In many rooms I was in I saw many get all badges at once as well.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Barbara on December 18, 2004, 11:01:58 AM
The length of time between the second to last badge and the last badge is 2,520 completed puzzles.  Spreading them out over a day isn't really going to hide much because your badges are dated.  Do with your account what you wish.  I say, Pogo made a glitch, enjoy!  What I wouldn't advise is walking around displaying the Diamond Dragon badge and drawing attention to yourself.

Thats how I feel, But as always, Do it at your own risk!

P.S. How are ya Barbara hun?

chetta

i got all mine Thursday when it was announced on another forum, i don't even display the first one, i will wait until i have a few more badges so these are on another page in my badge album

Homer

The glitch is not for sale. It is an extra for those who purchase or have already purchased RoomRover.

BadgeHelpOscar

You fail to understand the goal and purpose of BadgeHelp.

Our goal is to ASSIST the public. Could you sit there and press SHIFT and ONE by yourself for the next few hours? Sure you could. You could also play Bingo or any other game for the next few hours. Some of us have things to do, and that's where BadgeHelp comes in.

I could also wash my car myself for free, but I have better things to do so I pay someone else to do it. Is the carwasher "exploiting the public"? Of course not.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

Alpha

sorry I forgot to say, I suggest you get 1 badge a day... If you get all 6 in one day there is a 30% chance you might get banned because it is IMPOSSIBLE! EVEN if you play for 24 hours straight!

Homer

The glitch is not for sale. It is an extra for those who purchase or have already purchased RoomRover. If you don't want to buy RoomRover to get the freebie then do it the other way.

Knuckles

I'm surprised by the glitch code. :o It works fine for me, but I'll use it wisely. When I was trying it, I decided to see other people's badge collection and some found out about the glitch. But this member I found (name censored) :-X  had all Mahjong Garden Game badges in one day.
I must know how he did that.  >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview