This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WordJong - General Info & Ranks

Started by acehole,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I know we are all anxious to get our badges etc as soon as possible but in my opinion your taking a big chance.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Annajume

Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on December 18, 2004, 04:15:22 PM
You fail to understand the goal and purpose of BadgeHelp.

Could you sit there and press SHIFT and ONE by yourself for the next few hours? Sure you could. You could also play Bingo or any other game for the next few hours. Some of us have things to do, and that's where BadgeHelp comes in.

I completely understand the goal of badgehelp, to make money!!! And if you deny it your a bold faced liar. If you wanted to "assist" the public then your little helpers would be free. When boyscouts help little old ladies across the street they do not charge them they are "assisting" them.

And yes if I so wanted I could sit and press shift and 1 but that is not why I play on pogo.

"Some of us have things to do"

I do not pay to play on pogo to have some "program" play the games for me. Yes I do have a very active life and when I get down time it is to sit and relax and to play "bingo" for a few hours and unwind. It's MY personal time not my computers!!

I am not questioning your right to sell a product that I am sure some people really enjoy that is the american way, but I do question your advertising of a glitch that is clearly free. Would you even be having your little "sale" if the glitch hadn't been found?

And why didn't you credit the person who actually found it or at least give them some profits from the sale or at least give them one of your programs for free.

Homer

For someone who claims not to cheat you sure are raising a stink. You clearly seem to have an agenda here. No one is being forced to buy anything. Everyone is free to do it manually.

Annajume

Quote from: Homer on December 18, 2004, 04:49:17 PM
For someone who claims not to cheat you sure are raising a stink. You clearly seem to have an agenda here. No one is being forced to buy anything. Everyone is free to do it manually.

I do not "claim" to not cheat, I DO NOT CHEAT"

And yes I do have an agenda and that is to not see innocent people being cheated, What's your agenda?

Homer

I don't have one. I fail to see your point. Who is being exploited? No one.

drgnwrrr4onyx

??? umm if you dont cheat then what the heck you commin on here bashing other members for and downing the products they make its simple if you want the product then BUY it if not plz dont come in here harassing everyone else  >:(

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Annajume on December 18, 2004, 04:43:21 PM
Quote from: BadgeHelpOscar on December 18, 2004, 04:15:22 PM
You fail to understand the goal and purpose of BadgeHelp.

Could you sit there and press SHIFT and ONE by yourself for the next few hours? Sure you could. You could also play Bingo or any other game for the next few hours. Some of us have things to do, and that's where BadgeHelp comes in.

I completely understand the goal of badgehelp, to make money!!! And if you deny it your a bold faced liar. If you wanted to "assist" the public then your little helpers would be free. When boyscouts help little old ladies across the street they do not charge them they are "assisting" them.

And yes if I so wanted I could sit and press shift and 1 but that is not why I play on pogo.

"Some of us have things to do"

I do not pay to play on pogo to have some "program" play the games for me. Yes I do have a very active life and when I get down time it is to sit and relax and to play "bingo" for a few hours and unwind. It's MY personal time not my computers!!

I am not questioning your right to sell a product that I am sure some people really enjoy that is the american way, but I do question your advertising of a glitch that is clearly free. Would you even be having your little "sale" if the glitch hadn't been found?

And why didn't you credit the person who actually found it or at least give them some profits from the sale or at least give them one of your programs for free.

OK, if that is the case Annajume, Why not go to your job & not get paid for it? It takes time to make these autos & helpers. It may not be there primary job, but hey, they DO deserve something for there time. PLUS. They JUST gave someone 4 Autos for being the 40,000th post. And they have contests for people to win autos, so I dont know what your gripe is.  And for your comment about would they be having thier sale if there was no glitch? YES they would. They have Buy One Get One Free Sales! Do your homework before you gripe!!!  Personally I think you need to read ALL the posts before you start your gripes. I found a glitch (Not THIS one but another one) And I didnt ask for any handouts..

And just for the record..... I am NOT a programmer, nor do I work for them. I am a devoted Pogo Cheats Forum Member!

bob@pogopal

Actually, Kris, this is my sole source of income. It is what puts a roof over my head and kibble in my pets' dishes.

As for the rest, nobody is selling the glitch. Joe is giving away a program that uses the glitch to anyone who purchases or who ever purchased his Room Rover.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: BadgeHelpBob on December 18, 2004, 10:31:44 PM
Actually, Kris, this is my sole source of income. It is what puts a roof over my head and kibble in my pets' dishes.

As for the rest, nobody is selling the glitch. Joe is giving away a program that uses the glitch to anyone who purchases or who ever purchased his Room Rover.

Sorry Bob, I didnt check my homework before I posted. lol. But then if this is your sole source of income, then Annajume should hush up! How can you put a roof over your head & food on the table if you give everything away for free?? Props to you Bob!! Keep up the AWESOME work!

Commander_Powell

Actually....  waiting a day between getting badges won't make any difference.  You could wait a week between getting each badge, (not that the glitch will last that long), and it STILL wouldn't make any difference.

Think about it.  The two stats that will give it away are the dates you got the badges AND the number of rounds won.  If someone is going to go to the trouble of checking what date you got each badge, the next thing they are going to check is your stat for 'rounds won'.  When they divide that number by 4, (to get total games won), and that number is FAR less than the number needed to get the badge, (easily found in the 'game rank book'), they'll know something is up.

So really, waiting is pointless.  Either use the glitch or don't.

Moksha

Quote from: Commander_Powell on December 19, 2004, 02:59:37 AM
Actually....  waiting a day between getting badges won't make any difference.  You could wait a week between getting each badge, (not that the glitch will last that long), and it STILL wouldn't make any difference.

Think about it.  The two stats that will give it away are the dates you got the badges AND the number of rounds won.  If someone is going to go to the trouble of checking what date you got each badge, the next thing they are going to check is your stat for 'rounds won'.  When they divide that number by 4, (to get total games won), and that number is FAR less than the number needed to get the badge, (easily found in the 'game rank book'), they'll know something is up.

So really, waiting is pointless.  Either use the glitch or don't.

It DOES make a difference, because the only way people can see your WordJong stats, are if you're in WordJong. If you get all 40 Ranks, there's really no reason to go into the game unless it's for a challenge, on the exception you like the game. But if you like the game, you'll be playing it anyways, so the stats will add up nonetheless.

indiansummer2203

I can not get the glitch for word jong to work. So good luck on anyone that can on getting your badge :-[

chetta

maybe pogo fixed it, i got mine Thursday and i don't dare go back in there until i get some new badges, I'm sure everyone is looking at stats now

LeelooMin

if they fixed it im hella gald i got mine already-- with carpal tunnel- its a B@!#% to click alot-- but man i gotta have  my POGO!!! Wen

drgnwrrr4onyx

i don't dare go back in there until i get some new badges, I'm sure everyone is looking at stats nowwise decision i would say
O0

TRACII

OK... Forgive Me if I'm wrong... but once you get the badges, can't you just clear your stats and then noone has a clue how you did in that specific game?

joeyblow45634

Quote from: TRACII on December 19, 2004, 09:35:37 AM
OK... Forgive Me if I'm wrong... but once you get the badges, can't you just clear your stats and then none has a clue how you did in that specific game?

My same though exactly. If you reseted the stats after getting the badges then no one would know. Then if any one asks you can tell them that you reseted the stats.

Dream Faerie

Quote from: OldTurtle on December 19, 2004, 06:03:55 AM
Quote from: Barbara on December 19, 2004, 12:16:04 AM
Kris, Homer has his Laugh House and I think you and I should have our "Girly Corner."  We could just gab away about things that matter, like Biore` Pore Perfect strips, adhesive side up or down?, "My worst home perm" and "Shaving above the knee?  Helllloooo, I am not sharing an appetizer with you at Red Lobster for this!"  Seriously, Annajume is a malcontent and I have a thousand words that I want to say to her at this time.  I can't waste my freshly Altoid minted breath on her and her opinion.  "Bitter, party of one, your table is now ready."  Let's talk about cool stuff Kris, and let her stew.

I too disagree with her and wonder why someone so proud of not cheating visits this site more than once, if at all.  However, I hate to see people attacked this way when expressing their opinion.  Name-calling and ridicule do not foster a free and open exchange of information.  Attacks make others less likely to contribute for fear of being shunned by the community.  Sorry to get on the soapbox, but this is a GREAT site and I'd hate to see that change.

OK, The quote that starts with "Kris, Homer has his Laugh House and I think you and I should have our "Girly Corner."  We could just gab away about things that matter, like Biore` Pore Perfect strips, adhesive side up or down?, "My worst home perm" and "Shaving above the knee?" ---------->>>>> WHERE IS the original? lol

t4b

yeah, but you can't reset your badges. lol. now i dam got them all in the same day.

drgnwrrr4onyx

personally i wouldnt worry about it barb said it best you are playing the game as presented to you :P

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview