PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 02:29:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WordJong - General Info & Ranks

Started by acehole,

Previous topic - Next topic

betsyboo

(i'm a newbie so hi and hello from dundee scotland!)

wowee, incase anyone didn;t know, in word jong, when the screen is ready to play, press shift and 1 at the same time, puzzle completed, et voila!

i got my badge in like 10 seconds! try it!

oh and i am now the proud owner of 2 more wordjong badges, the rabbit and the sheep! got both within 2-3 minutes!

good luck e1

Scarlett

Just be sure to finish some games in between.  You do need to get a few stats saying you've played or the snitches will turn you in.  Friends of mine that have been using it haven't been taking the proper precautions as much as I've warned them.  I'm happy to finally have these badges I was 2 1/2 short it was the big ones that I had given up on getting, but even though 2 of mines were on the same day because I finished one myself before finding out about the glitch I waited until the next day to get the other and spaced it between another badge just in case.  Of course if people make too much of a stink about it Pogo could do something but all I can say is thank you to everyone that let us know about the glitch it made my pogo week:) 

Now if you could give me a glitch for Bingo, WCS, and Pino. I'd be happy:)   

Topher

Good advice, Scarlett, i glitch a few, play a few, yeah it takes longer, but better safe than sorry.

hydrox4all

I went through and got all my badges then reset my stats. kept all my badges and hopefully reduced my chances of gettin banned.

BadgeCollector

The bad side to resetting stats is when pogo add new ranks to game, you will have to start all over again. I reseted my stats for world class solitaire.  Even tho I have the passport badge to prove I finished the game, pogo said they could not give me my stats back.  So I'm redoing the game (well auto is   :)) all over again cause of the new scavenger ranks.  So it's not wise to reset stats.  They will be adding ranks to game.

I see the glitch is still working even tho pogo shut down 6am.  I guess they can't fix it  :D.  Anyone has any tips for spider solitaire?Pogo worked on that game hard. Normally there is a glitch in every new game.  But spider is very stubborn  >:(

Helen

There has to be a glitch in spidey but no one is giving it up. I've seen people with all the badges.

Mayhem

There isn't any glitch that we're aware of.

Those people you are seeing with the badges are hacking the Java files.

We don't talk about / condone such behavior here.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

thuggy

Quote from: hydrox4all on December 21, 2004, 07:47:57 AM
I went through and got all my badges then reset my stats. kept all my badges and hopefully reduced my chances of gettin banned.
is thurr any tips for majong garden

sonic126

Quote from: thuggy on December 21, 2004, 01:53:22 PM
Quote from: hydrox4all on December 21, 2004, 07:47:57 AM
is thurr any tips for majong garden

To answer the majong garden question I just discovered a way to make free tokens. now credit goes to original author that gave me the idea to try it but the results I got  and what I did are different hence my discovery.

play a round of majong garden (use auto if y ou want) but manually finish the last tiles now when the scroll thing comes up hit new game then click reset tiles.

What happens is all the tiles are spring tiles, now here is the good part. your dragon age comes up do not click ok.

instead click on the spring tiles, you can even click around in the dragon age part and it will match tiles and add tokens to score, do this till your tired,bored,hungry etc and then click ok.  and the final scrore will add toekns to you.

sonic126

sonic126

I would like to add to this trick so you can make tokens fast.

do the above trick but instead of hitting new game reset tiles, hit the difficulty till its says hard then click reset tiles now when you match the spring tiles it gives mega tokens. I did this to make mega tokens mega fast. :)

sonic126

OldTurtle

Quote from: sonic126 on December 21, 2004, 02:37:31 PM
I would like to add to this trick so you can make tokens fast.

do the above trick but instead of hitting new game reset tiles, hit the difficulty till its says hard then click reset tiles now when you match the spring tiles it gives mega tokens. I did this to make mega tokens mega fast. :)

sonic126

This confused me a little because it is a Mahjong tip in a WorgJong thread - guess I'm easily confused.  But I also didn't understand and can't find a way to clear all the tiles when the dragon window is up there.  Anyone know how to remove that window without starting a new game.

Also, after stopping the scroll by hitting new game, it will not let me set level to difficult - if i try, it changes once then the dragon screen comes up, covering my option to reset tiles.

Any help?

sonic126

Sorry about the confusion, I know this should be in another thread but since the questions was asked about majong I thought I would answer here.

so what you do is you change the difficulty to hard before hitting new game then click the reset tiles now the glitch is that you can click any where on the spring tiles while the dragon age is on screen, also if you click inside the dragon age part (but not on the ok button) you can find "hidden" tiles so just click anywhere keep doing this andyou will get 500 tokens easy.

hope this cleared it up, sorry for going off topic. feel free to have a moderator put this in a correct topic or feel free to cut and paste into a new topic

sonic126 O0

Scarlett

Quote from: t4b on December 19, 2004, 01:43:01 PM
yeah, but you can't reset your badges. lol. now i dam got them all in the same day.

Well, from what I've seen you aren't the only one this glitch spread on Pogo so fast I couldn't believe it.  You aren't the only one who got them all in one day I have seen tons of them and they must not visit here because they aren't taking the advice about not using the highest ranking badge as their icon :)

I just try to keep working on several badges at a time so at any time I might be a few steps from one in case I get news here about a new glitch.  Looks like most of the time you can figure Pogo won't fix them until the weekly update.  I made the mistake with the Jigsaw one I had them all pretty quickly and at the time kept getting comments.   Now, no one really cares because so many people have those.  ::KNOCK ON WOOD:::   

Besides your weekly badges will put space between them:)

LadyDi

:D  The "glitch" in WordJong where you do the Control U at the end and keep playing the end of the last game works for this weeks challenge  O0.  Got my badge in about 15 minutes.   :^*

TmT

apple

cilla38

:'(( I still cannot get it  to work for me i have deleted it  rebooted  redownloaded it  installed it  and i cannot get it to work
:'(( :'((

Stinkerbell

It worked for me a couple times, but now I get a html screen when I do cntrl U.

ImJustOneOldFart

i dont think you need to use the ctrl key.... when i do it i just hit the U key to get the last tiles back, then enter the tiles again & then right click on submit .........

diving.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview