PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 09:43:00 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Best auto for badges/tokens

Started by LadyMystik,

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyMystik

I know there was a topic like this about the best auto to use for tokens, so, I hope another one doesn't tick anyone off. ;)

Anyways, I am trying to get a lot of badges, and I don't have enough cash to buy all of the autos. So, if I were to be able to buy 1 or 2, which would you all recommend for badges AND tokens? I am thinking about either of the solitaire games, but I know the Word Whomp Wackdown game award will take me FOREVER w/o an auto.

Anyways, I'll consider any of them, so, lemmie know what you think. Thanks!

Homer

Hard to say there are badges/challenges and tokens for all of the club games. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

yousmellbad

if you were just going for tokens, i would say BB. it gives the most tokens in the shortest amount of time. But there are no badges in poppit.

You can make some good tokens over the long run if you run ZZ with tripeaks. since that badge takes forever, it racks up the tokens.

LadyMystik

Quote from: Homer on August 01, 2004, 06:31:40 PM
Hard to say there are badges/challenges and tokens for all of the club games. :-\

Yeah, but games like WC Solitaire have more Game Award badges than others. So, I'm trying to find out which would be most beneficial for more rewards :)

Quote from: Colleen21You can make some good tokens over the long run if you run ZZ with tripeaks. since that badge takes forever, it racks up the tokens.

I hate that game! LoL! I've seriously thought about getting that auto just because that game bugs me!  :P

admin

Hehe, I think that's a good idea. Buy the autos for the games you hate the most.  :D

LadyMystik

Quote from: Pcheats on August 01, 2004, 06:47:39 PM
Hehe, I think that's a good idea. Buy the autos for the games you hate the most.  :D

I agree. My only problem with that is the sticking. I've notesed the MatchMaker program sticks a lot. I would prefer something I could leave on for a long time (like while I'm at work) that I don't have to worry about. That's why I like the Word Whomp Wackdown program. But, that one is easy to detect, and there is only one game award badge for it.

badcrazygirl

we what you could do is buy the autos for the games you can't play well

Darkness

To get the Word Whomp Whackdown-the golden carrot badge- just use aboredprogrammer's freewhack. I almost have the last rank and I have only been using it for about 4 or 5 weeks.

Darkness

badcrazygirl

o yeah i forgot about aboredprogrammer he hasn't been on in a while i wonder wazzup

yousmellbad

Quote from: Colleen21You can make some good tokens over the long run if you run ZZ with tripeaks. since that badge takes forever, it racks up the tokens.

I hate that game! LoL! I've seriously thought about getting that auto just because that game bugs me!  :P

I havent had any problems with the tri peaks auto. Im on level 26 and made over a million tokens with it. And i dont have to play! that game got old really quick.

PNWHockeyFan

Quote from: LadyMystik on August 01, 2004, 08:01:35 PM
Quote from: Pcheats on August 01, 2004, 06:47:39 PM

I agree. My only problem with that is the sticking. I've notesed the MatchMaker program sticks a lot. I would prefer something I could leave on for a long time (like while I'm at work) that I don't have to worry about. That's why I like the Word Whomp Wackdown program. But, that one is easy to detect, and there is only one game award badge for it.

I agree with the buying autos for games you hate the most- I hate Perfect Pair Solitaire- IMHO its stupid.
Also in regards to the World Class program- I tried the free trial version and gave up on it as it would have trouble as soon as the "bonus" gold cards were there to be clicked on.

sean007

aboredprogrammers whackdown auto works? didnt for me using IE

bob@pogopal

Hi PNW,

I suggest you try the latest version of World Class. Only the very early versions had a problem with bonus cards.

yousmellbad

i didnt have a big problem with WCS ever. thats how I got the passport badge :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview