This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tri-Peaks Helper

Started by PNWHockeyFan,

Previous topic - Next topic

PNWHockeyFan

I downloaded the free trial version of the Tri-Peaks cheat thing and I watched it a little bit and I saw it missed SEVERAL cards it should have taken- has anyone else had this problem with this program? The Perfect Pair Solitaire cheat thing seems to work good- just noticed that the Tri-Peaks one had this BIG problem.

PNWHockeyFan

The one I downloaded said it is WordW file version 2.0.
Is the one your saying a newer version? If so where can I find the link to it?

Royal_Flush

www.wordzw.com  it is ZZ5  u have ZZ2  he has updated it  :)

yousmellbad

I like ZZ2. i rather have that 50% winning percentage. Looks more relistic. When I play without the auto, i usually average 50%. thats my opinion though.

PNWHockeyFan

Thanks, I'm gonna try the Playbuddy version- I want that Jaquar badge :) Im on level 21 right now and it takes forever doing it yourself lol.

Scarlett

another hint the ZZ helper version 5 I think works with the Room mover thing, I used it for a bit today and had no trouble.  It does run really fast though so I set my Room mover to move me every 45 minutes or so.  I am no where close to the jaguar I think I'm still on Rank 10.  This game and bingo will take me forever even with an auto.

PNWHockeyFan

It took me about 11 months to get the Jaguar badge, I was EXTREAMLY happy when the Playbuddy Tri-Peak auto then started to work again as It performs real well (ie does not miss cards like the Wordzw and badgehelp auto's do)
I do wish Playbuddy had better customer support though LOL.

Jinx55

Quote from: PNWHockeyFan on August 01, 2004, 10:51:01 PM
I downloaded the free trial version of the Tri-Peaks cheat thing and I watched it a little bit and I saw it missed SEVERAL cards it should have taken- has anyone else had this problem with this program? The Perfect Pair Solitaire cheat thing seems to work good- just noticed that the Tri-Peaks one had this BIG problem.

Yes I have noticed the Tri Auto misses some cards, but in general works fine unless you win a screensaver or go up a rank that includes a bade, then just stops, but that's being worked on so I'm told...gotta love those Programmers O0

Metalli-Chick

Dont worry about getting caught with this auto I let mine run for 12-16 hours each day for 3 weeks and i finally got the badge.  never got caught. >:D

sonic126

sorry if this is off topic, is wordzw the same as badgehelp.com?

I noticed some of the helpers have the same names why others have different names so I am confused a little also the wordzw autos are cheaper as well. I would like to keep my loyalty to badgehelp but the wordzw site says if the autos are not purchased from wordzw there is no support.

thanks for any info sorry to go off topic. >:D

sonic

bob@pogopal

The two companies are different. They were once associated but have since split.

The information on wordzw's site has variously accused badgehelp of dismantling the coast guard as well as the library of congress; I would not give it too much credence.

While it is true that Wordzw does not support BadgeHelp's customers, the converse is also true: BadgeHelp does not support Wordzw's customers. I don't think anyone should find that too surprising: nobody calls MCI about the quality of their AT&T long distance calls.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview