PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 04:50:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question about using "PogoCheats"

Started by PNWHockeyFan,

Previous topic - Next topic

PNWHockeyFan

Just wondering, I've tried one or two of the programs- so far Perfect Pair Solitaire one works best- and the thing that got me wondering is- Does Pogo catch people using these programs a lot if your using(like if you go to bed or to a store and have the program running, how often does Pogo catch people doing this?) ? Or is it random? (like mostly when they win a money jackpot)
I would like to use this more but Im also concerned about getting banned from Pogo.

badcrazygirl

yes but it depends on how long you have it on like 24/7 days a week there's a chance that they'll catch you

badcrazygirl

Royal_Flush

yesterday i got my tripeaks badge.... zz has been running almost 24/7  it has taken me 6 weeks to get the badge lol

cant tell i used an auto honest....

but at least i didnt get banned

YZrider

No one can say if you will get banned or not. You just need to use common sense and be cautious with how much you use the autos. Some people are saying that pogo is no longer banning for the autos. I am not really buying into that. I paid for the year, so I am as careful as an old woman walking on ice. Over a year with no ban. Read through the board and you will find some good advice on how to safely use the autos!

Canasta helper!!

justasking316

I don't know about Pogo. Very strange. They have to know I cheated with over 86 mill current and lifetime over 100 mill. They don't suspend my club account. They suspended a none club account I had that they did NOT know I had because I used a fake name when I signed up. They suspended that account. Go figure.

yousmellbad

you just need to be careful. However I have ran ZZ2 for over 24 hours before and noone noticed.

and I used to run TT for days. But i think that was before Pogo went ban happy

Royal_Flush

well saying that tho have u noticed that their ad has gone the one where whatever room u go into it says do not use autos or whatever......

so maybe they are not banning anymore.  that would be cool.

justasking316

They did remove it from most rooms, but they still have reference to it in latest news section.

FlippantOne

Hey Justasking, do you still have the 'helper' of yours that will block the pop ups when you when screensavers and wallpaper, etc. I am getting that crap all the time in Turbo 21 when I use TT, thanks in advance man.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview