Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

LOVE LINER IS OUT!

Started by I R 1337,

Previous topic - Next topic

I R 1337

Homer

I'm looking at your post and I'm thinking IntermissionInxs until I realized you meant LL ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

I R 1337

Gamehelper03

can someone tell me how to get around blocks without having to change main account????

Homer

Well, I have to admit. I am pleasantly surprised with the auto. I have not achieved the 99% winning ratio but it's nothing to sneeze at either. I have picked up a minor glitch in the program though. When it is forced to click new game it does not appear to click the popup that appears to start a new game.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Dark Side

Tinksfeisty

;D That's Me smiling, because Love liner works great!

Gamehelper03

bambam

WoW    what an auto there wordwz you rock if only bob knew how to make them like that ;D i just paid him and waiting on code, but i tell you guys please pay for this well done auto. it's worth every penny :D

MysticQueenie

I have to agree with ya all!!!!   LL rocks big time. I have to leave rooms coz I have 100% wins. Sheesh, wonder if that would raise a flag? Or maybe I'm just paranoid... Yup, I am.  lol  This is a great auto.... wtg WordzW   ;)

bambam

why be scared :-\ with bobs auto we losted so bad it will take a year to catch up  ;D

Barbara

Bob had nothing to do with the program.  Why do you mention him by name and assume that he did?  You twice did it and you are twice wrong.

Soupette

Were do you find LL to download.  I keep missing where these things can be downloaded at.  Thanks  :)

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

Quote from: Soupette on August 04, 2004, 11:40:16 PM
Were do you find LL to download.  I keep missing where these things can be downloaded at.  Thanks  :)
www.wtgwinners.com I think thats right gl with it its a great auto

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview