This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

texas hold em

Started by sean007,

Previous topic - Next topic

sean007

just wondering if this auto is still coming out or delayed for some reason!

badgehelp you know what % is done???

BadgeHelpOscar

No, I don't. The programmer on this one has said he has gotten "side tracked" on it....

It seems August has been nothing but a bunch of delays. We are still working hard.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

sean007

Quote from: PogoPal on August 08, 2004, 07:52:38 PM
No, I don't. The programmer on this one has said he has gotten "side tracked" on it....

It seems August has been nothing but a bunch of delays. We are still working hard.

atleast your delays ain't as bad as playbuddys... I really believe that playbuddy scammed people on the highstakes pool aimer I mean come on 8 months later dam still no aimer, they said like 2 months ago we'll be back in a few weeks still no updates and been a few months just like wordzw  ;)

Surfdown

Quote from: SeAnX on August 08, 2004, 07:55:38 PM
Quote from: PogoPal on August 08, 2004, 07:52:38 PM

atleast your delays ain't as bad as playbuddys... I really believe that playbuddy scammed people on the highstakes pool aimer I mean come on 8 months later dam still no aimer, they said like 2 months ago we'll be back in a few weeks still no updates and been a few months just like wordzw  ;)

Playbuddy will be back trust me  ;D

sean007

I am sure they would come back make one auto and leave again for another couple of months and why should I trust you ;D

BadgeHelpOscar

I don't think he did it intentionally (playbuddy)

But one thing you should do as an auto provider website. If you are not going to make products or update things, close the site down. At least answer emails.
Hi, my name is Barbie....are you a developer? I think I love you, will you be my "boyfriend"? Yeah, I'm annoying and a liar....my husband? No, Davey doesn't care...

GameJunkie

Unless there is a way to see everyones hole cards there isnt going to be a cheat. How the heck can you make a cheat for Texas Hold em ??? lol And if you can come up with a program to see hole cards lemme know, I will make you rich!! ;D

admin

Well, maybe "auto" is a better word than "cheat" for this program.  ;)

I haven't seen the program that they are working on, but basically they are planning to have it play the game and bet for you. (Just like all the other programs.)

I've seen someone claiming to have a program that shows you other player's hands. They even give a fake screenshot of it. Please, don't believe this person if you see them. It's just a scam.

sean007

Quote from: Pcheats on August 09, 2004, 06:33:22 AM
Well, maybe "auto" is a better word than "cheat" for this program.  ;)

I haven't seen the program that they are working on, but basically they are planning to have it play the game and bet for you. (Just like all the other programs.)

I've seen someone claiming to have a program that shows you other player's hands. They even give a fake screenshot of it. Please, don't believe this person if you see them. It's just a scam.

seeing the other person's cards would be impossible unless hacking into pogo and doing something which would be ILLEGAL, if this person gives you a link to download it I wouldnt might be a virus or something...

Token Monster (iaMnafetS)

If pogo wrote their programs really badly it wouldn't require any hacking whatsoever, but I've already looked at holdem and haven't found such a flaw...

sean007

doubt pogo would make a mistake like that.... they have tested for about 2-3 weeks on pogoalpha.com I believe so probaly worked out all flaws!

Mayhem

Pogo has been sloppy with the game designs ...

It is possible to see the other persons cards without hacking.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

sean007

Quote from: Mayhem on August 09, 2004, 01:09:48 PM
Pogo has been sloppy with the game designs ...

It is possible to see the other persons cards without hacking.

wow then I hope someday somebody can come up with something to look at players cards and read them so the auto knows whether to fold or stay in....

but if an auto come out like that wouldnt pogo end up finding out and try to fix the game so you cannot view players cards?

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

With this method .. I don't know if there is anything pogo can do.

But who knows ...
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview