PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 02:39:20 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Belated RIP

Started by ozcar,

Previous topic - Next topic

ozcar

Mrs. Krabappel aka Marcia Wallace.  Known for her work on The Bob Newhart  Show amoung others.

disneyland lady

But we all know her more for the voice of Bart Simpson's teacher Edna Krabappel. Bart's tribute to her:

ozcar

I can't be the only old person here, i remember her from THE BOB NEWHART SHOW (these were before his new series Newhart). IMDB show she had been on quite a few shows but only a handful of times.  Most appearance/voice over is The Bob Newhart Show and The Simpsons.

CindyLouWho

RIP   angel19.gif  I still watch her also when she's on The Match Game.

ozcar

Quote from: disneyland lady on November 12, 2013, 08:18:07 AM
But we all know her more for the voice of Bart Simpson's teacher Edna Krabappel. Bart's tribute to her:

I didn't see this episode, did she get whacked?

Yoming 2

Quote from: ozcar on November 12, 2013, 05:06:12 PM
I can't be the only old person here, i remember her from THE BOB NEWHART SHOW (these were before his new series Newhart). IMDB show she had been on quite a few shows but only a handful of times.  Most appearance/voice over is The Bob Newhart Show and The Simpsons.

I'm older than the " grapes of wrath ",,,,,,I remember watching Newhart.  Suzanne Pleshette was his wife,  Bill Daily his divorced neighbor, and Marcia Wallace was the receptionist for the dental office.     bubblegum.gif

disneyland lady

The Simpsons is supposed to "retire" her as a resolution. She also was on Young & Restless for a while 4 yrs ago.

dolfinlady

I only just seen this post and didn't know that this lady pasted away - being in the UK news like this is hard to find for me as never one for understanding most things when using the internet so any help in using these site and finding gossip will be much appreciated.

I was thinking to myself on some of The Simpsons didn't have Mrs K in them now I know why

Belated RIP

anyone know how old she was and what she was in be good if I knew what else she was known for apart from The Simpsons

Many Thanks In Advance

Dolfinlady

mycatownsme

Gee, seems like so many passing. I agree, and wish her peace.  cross.gif
Lin

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview