Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Batkid!

Started by snap20,

Previous topic - Next topic

snap20

Everyone should read about this (if you haven't already):

http://gma.yahoo.com/batkids-wish-transforming-san-francisco-gotham-155349908--abc-news-topstories.html

It's great to see stories like this in the news once in a while.  tumbsup.gif

harley89

I 1st saw this story on the news. So wonderful to see a city make a childs  dream come true.

Squid

I saw it on the news.  What a great thing!   The entire city got involved and the kids did some great rescues!  Did you see those crowds?  Social media did that.  WTG!

mycatownsme

I saw that on the news too. It's nice when we see news of this kind rather then the bad stuff all the time.
It was really great what they all did and you could tell that Bat Kid had a blast!  hi11.gif
Lin

gran2x2

Always refreshing to see good things done for a child in need...Totally awesome!!!!!! cheesy.gif tumbsup.gif

disneyland lady

I imagine after all those horrid days going through this with their child, this event was as much for them as for batboy. He was a real trouper. I loved that so many came out to see him save the day. Even our Pres did a Vine!

Years ago a neighbor child has a wish granted. He was too ill to take advantage but loved watching all the neighbor kids get pony rides on our beach.

dolfinlady

I see this on the NEWS yesterday 16th November in the UK its amazing what these charity's do to make children's dreams come true.

I wish the family all the best with such a cute child.

I do not have children but it always pulls at my heart strings when seeing stories like this

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview