This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Major bing problems need help please

Started by LIQUIDUS SNAKES,

Previous topic - Next topic

LIQUIDUS SNAKES

Ok, so to start I have 5 bing accounts. Two earn 30 a day and the others earn 15. My computer died a month or 2ago and Ive been doing bing on my android no problem until now.

2 days ago the problems started and I couldnt redeem my credits. When I tried to go to the redeem page it gives me a screen that says "coming soon try again later"

Than last night I couldnt earn any points at all except for the one point daily offer.

Now today my two 30 a day accounts I cant do anything with. It says the page isnt availabl right now and to try again later. Not any page will come up at all. For the other 3 it signs me into the mobile version. I cant do anything with those exceptearn 10 credits, which I did. But thats it nothing else to click except sign out and exit mobile version. When I click that it gives me a white screen that says enter to earn points and nothing else.

I was hoping sombody knew what was going on or a way to help. I cant even click or find for that matter the link to contact microsoft. Any help is appreciated thank you.

Sue

We already have many "BING" threads.

The main one can be found here... http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,41649.0.html

You may find the answer you are looking for in that thread.

All of us have had problems with Bing from time to time and I am sure this will pass for you too.

LIQUIDUS SNAKES

Looked there. I also made a posting it it seemed to be overlooked. I thought if I made a topic it would get more attention

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview