PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 02:50:34 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo & Facebook & VP Minimizer

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Hi, gang.

When I got my badges today, a pop-up page came up asking if I wanted to post my super-terrific accomplishment on Facebook.  This pop-up was not handled by VP Minimizer and my game came to a stop.  Firstly, why am I suddenly being asked to post my Pogo progress on FB; secondly, how did it start; thirdly,how do I stop it?  I checked settings on each site and don't know where it might be.

Are there any geniuses here who can steer me in the right direction?  TYVM   whistle.gif

disneyland lady

I only did the 52 Pickup one so far and did not get anything like this but you don't have any link to Facebook like I have seen by those who do. I don't use VP - I use AdBlock.

Yoming 2

I too got this stupid pop-up.  I am not linked to Facebook by way of Pogo and no I don't want to be.  And when I tried to cancel the thing it would not let me...I ended up just logging off, then going back in and I did get the badge.....I sure hope they have a lot of complaints about this.  If people want their accomplishments known on fb then let them do it on their own...stay out of it Pogo ( or are you getting some kind of kickback for doing this for FB??)      swear2.gif       hmmmmmmm

And I do have Adblock...but it sure didn't stop this from poppin up..

gran2x2

I thought that paying for Club was suppose to eliminate ads and bullcrap.... swear2.gif slap1.gif

Joe C

Quote from: Squid on January 08, 2014, 01:23:44 PM
Hi, gang.

When I got my badges today, a pop-up page came up asking if I wanted to post my super-terrific accomplishment on Facebook.  This pop-up was not handled by VP Minimizer and my game came to a stop.  Firstly, why am I suddenly being asked to post my Pogo progress on FB; secondly, how did it start; thirdly,how do I stop it?  I checked settings on each site and don't know where it might be.

Are there any geniuses here who can steer me in the right direction?  TYVM   whistle.gif
I sent a screen shot of the issue to Annabelle at BW. I will let her know that I was not the only person who had the weird million Facebook windows open after getting the 52 Pickup badge.

Thanks
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

mycatownsme

It happened to me too. Got a little nervous when I saw that.
Especially when I don't have a face book account anyways. Geessch!  nono.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview