PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 03:41:32 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

How do I get my screen size back?

Started by mycatownsme,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

When I went to play Slingo Blast today, I noticed that my screen was smaller from top to bottom.
So, I came here to check my settings for Vista and I thought I could use the adjust the desktop size.
I did adjust to the 1074X768 and that changed my width to be smaller. Now my window is too small from side to side and top to bottom.
This happens in both Internet Explorer and Chrome. Only Internet Explorer was giving my trouble with being the wrong size up and down (too short) but Chrome was fine. Now I have really messed it up.
When I try to use my cheats, I get the message that the game is chopped. Because the screen is not the right size. I have tried to use the middle box on the top right to where you can adjust the screen to be bigger or smaller but that isn't helping.
And around my window, it is now black. I used to have the desktop screen as large as the screen of my computer and now both the desktop and the screen are small.
Does anyone know how I can adjust this to be right again?
Lin  help.gif

gran2x2

Mine was messed up to but if you change the games listing to categories it fixed my size issue...it works if you hit faves too...it's pogo so who knows why it's messed up..

gran2x2

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview