This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Texas Hold'em Badges

Started by PogoNutt,

Previous topic - Next topic

bowler_man2005

they need to come out with one that actually thinks and plays not just checks every hand or folds everyhand need some that actually work prob be hard to make but i bet it possible if i knew how they crap they make them i would do it

bowler_man2005

i have played so many hands my self and have never gotten the friggen badges for that game i have gotten 4 aces before but using one wild i was so close lol

bowler_man2005

i never played super rollers how many tokens do you start off with in that game i only played the 10k start off think it called high rollers

Homer

Bowler_man2005. Please stop bumping your posts. You can use the modify button to make changes to your previous message.

In regards to the auto. That's all there is until something better comes out. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bowler_man2005

ok not to start a fight or anything i not "BUMPING UP MY POSTS" i just trying to start a friggen convo here dang and i am new check out when i joined i didnt know any modify stuff but thanks for telling me and pelase do not accuse me of stuff i not doing

Homer

I'm not looking to argue with you. If you are unfamiliar with how to use the features on this forum perhaps you should try reading the help section. It will show you how to do things that maybe your not familiar with. :)

bowler_man2005

i know how a forum works but i never been in one that had a modify thing so i didn tknow an di was not trying to post my posts woopie why would i want more posts not like i getting an award am i was just typing new things when they came to my mind and no one answered my question i posted before so i tried making a few posts to get someones atteniontion this time and it looks like it did

Homer

bowler_man2005

can anyone tell me how much tokens you start off with in super rollers in hold'em ???

HaloWhoNeedsOne

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview