PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 09:58:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mars Chocolate Instant Win Game (80,640 Winners)

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

http://shareyourfavorites.mars.com/

Enter the Mars Chocolate Instant Win Game (daily through April 27th) for your chance to win 1 of 80,640 Free Pairs of Mars Chocolate product coupons ($2.58 value).

You can also enter by texting SHARE to 78787.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

disneyland lady

Yummy, these should counteract the calories from the 5 snickers bars I won from the Superbowl Sweepstakes!

Sue

Thanks Ken. I wasn't an instant winner but I will keep trying daily.  embrace.gif

snap20

Giving away all that personal information for a value of $2.58? I think I'll pass.

Squid

I am not an instant winner.  After I ate 5 Snickers bars in a week, I should probably be glad I didn't win this one.  LOL

Sue

disneyland lady

Have yet to be a winner. Has anyone won anything? Guess they went broke with all the free Snickers bars we got.

Squid

ozcar

Having eaten 5 Snickers bars and now wanting Mars bars, it's no wonder Americans are obese.

Squid

Quote from: ozcar on March 06, 2014, 07:21:57 PM
Having eaten 5 Snickers bars and now wanting Mars bars, it's no wonder Americans are obese.

I'll have you know that I look like Raquel Welch, back in 1968, and I ate all 5 snickers bars.  I must get going now, the jet's waiting.

ozcar

Quote from: Squid on March 06, 2014, 07:51:10 PM
I'll have you know that I look like Raquel Welch, back in 1968, and I ate all 5 snickers bars.  I must get going now, the jet's waiting.

Raquel Welch, meh.  Twiggy, yummy yummy, hubba hubba!!!!

disneyland lady

Quote from: ozcar on March 06, 2014, 07:21:57 PM

Thankfully that can't be said for everywhere.

disneyland lady

Today is the last day of this non-event. I played every single day and all I ever saw was "Sorry You Are Not An Instant Winner". Guess I was too spoiled from the Snickers drawings and the Orville Popcorn success.

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview