This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Just a test

Started by just don,

Previous topic - Next topic

just don

I've been curious if Play Buddy reps stop by here?

Most all know I've used their agents since BH went way south of the border for tacos or something.

So anyways here's my test. Atlantis buddy has not yet been updated since pogo switched to the St. Pats theme this month. In the past years the updates happened within a day or two. I know i could get the answer quickly through their bug reporting feature, and I have always had fast friendly response time from them but, I'm curious to see if we can make this site what it once was when BH was a sponsor. Heck I may even stop by here more often again.

This is a test popcorn2.gif

TheAngel

is it broken? mine seems to be working... hits play and spins spins spins but maybe i'm missing something?   

just don

Quote from: TheAngel on March 04, 2014, 11:45:56 AM
is it broken? mine seems to be working... hits play and spins spins spins but maybe i'm missing something?   

What version of this program are you using, curious minds want to know? magnifier.gif

Regardless, I just sent in a bug report because it's very easy to do with play buddy autos and had an email reply within 15 minutes. I'll bet we will see an update soon. tumbsup.gif

This concludes my test hi11.gif

TheAngel

i have 3.4... i use chrome on a vista comp.    hope yours is working soon too!!!

S1lent

Greetings,
Not sure if the bots still work. My password page has just two or three of my spaces used.  I'll try them again
S1lent

C~M

Quote from: s1lent on March 12, 2014, 01:10:16 AM
Greetings,
Not sure if the bots still work. My password page has just two or three of my spaces used.  I'll try them again
S1lent

S1lent, just don is talking about the PlayBuddy autos, not the crappy BadgeHelp(less) ones.

Joe C

I can confirm that the BW auto for most slots games, Crappy, was working on St Patricks theme and then was updated to include St Patricks them. It works great as of yesterday.

spg.gif l1.gif sp.gf g10.gif gb.gif l2.gif l2.gif gb.gif g10.gif sp.gf l1.gif spg.gif

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview