PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 09:06:18 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tri buddy not working

Started by jenkins_tia,

Previous topic - Next topic

jenkins_tia

I dont know if anyone else is having this problem but this is the only bot that is not working and I have tried everything.  I am on windows 8 64 bit  I have the bot running as admin and I am admin on the computer.  I have tried on ie, firefox, and chrome.  all doing the same I load the game window then the bot.  it shows the start game button in the bot window I then click auto-play and it acts like it is starting the game till it loads the cards the cards load and the bot says playing but it does not move a card.   maybe something has changed in the game window and the bot needs updating

just don

I'm a big fan of PB mostly because of the ease of use and the great customer service when I have problems with one of their agents. As for tribuddy I've never seen this issue, does it show that it has found the game area before you hit play? Unlike the old BH agents they do not need to attach to the game window area to work.

I just tried this agent and it worked well on my old vista computer, so I'd suggest you use the built in bug reporting feature of the auto. Use the built in screen shot tool when you submit the report, it's gives folks like Shannon all the info they need to try to correct the problem. I'll bet you will get an email reply shortly after submitting the bug report. cheesy.gif

Good luck and I'll bet you will get it worked out

jenkins_tia

bug report sent someone told me that pogo was doing a rolling update on some of the games.

dont know I just play here

just don

Well holy hells bells. I just fired up tribuddy and it is now doing the same thing as you described. crying10.gif

I'm happy you submitted the bug report already. beer11.gif

jenkins_tia

I still have not heard anything back on the bug report

jenkins_tia

I  did finally get this hopefully they can fix it soon

Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2014 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: Play Buddy Support Request

Hi Tia,

Thank you for your email and bug reports. I'm happy to say that your bug report is being addressed; it is definitely a bug that you're experiencing and while we cannot replicate it ourselves, we are troubleshooting it and hope to have a solution and update today or tomorrow (let's cross our fingers!).

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.
Sincerely,
Shannon - Support Tech

just don

Thanks for the update, but it's 3/16/2014 now and there still hasn't been an update? turkey4.gif

I'm not even gonna check to see if PB has updated the atlantis buddy yet because they were able to duplicate my issues and it was supposed to be forwarded to their programmer a few weeks ago?

I sure hope PB has not gotten taken over by the ghosts of BH past. panic button.gif

Squid

C~M

Yea, I tried it the other day and it didn't work, and neither did BW's, but then tried BW's again yesterday and it worked and wasn't updated. Maybe there is a problem with Pogo and every now and then you get a different game screen. I tried to report the bot to PB but the auto couldn't send the info and wanted me to email them the screenshot it took and put on my desktop but I didn't.

just don

Oh OH panic button.gif

PB updated both tripeaks and atlantis buddies yesterday and both fail to even open now?

Cannot find import,DLL may be missing,corrupt, or wrong version File "mfc100.dll" error 126......on version 4.8 tripeaks and version 3.5 atlantis now.

This is classic ghosts of BH past stuff vomit.gif

just don

PB updated both buddy updates yesterday so they now install. beer11.gif

But they went 1/2 on working out the bugs. Atlantis buddy works well now but tripeaks hangs while playing.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview