This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Who wants to make a bet....

Started by Thisnamenottaken,

Previous topic - Next topic

Thisnamenottaken

Pogo just went down.... who wants to bet it went down because people were whining the Tripeaks was to hard..... bet they change it to like 1 time now.....

sean007

that would suck because I already got mine even with wordzw tri auto it took time....
People shouldnt complain I mean wtf they have 6 days to finish it...

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

acehole

Most of the personnal challenges are hard, maybe it is that they are changing  :-X  Who knows.

sean007

Quote from: acehole on August 11, 2004, 01:56:02 PM
Most of the personnal challenges are hard, maybe it is that they are changing  :-X  Who knows.

doubt that but like i said you have 6 days to complete it.... And people want more than 1 personal a week WHY? if they can't even finish the first one...

Mayhem

acehole, i like you avatar but ..

any chance you could slow that down a lil?

acehole

i made it with a app and the only speed was warp, lolz

The app that i used was here http://www.fantamorph.com/

Thisnamenottaken

I agree I did mine already tooo.. but same thing happened a couple weeks ago with Turbo 21.... all these whining people need to look up the definition of the word challenge.....
or ask homer the walking dictionary....

Heck let me help you out there homer....

CHALLENGE.... A test of one's abilities or resources in a demanding but stimulating undertaking

and your right we have a week.... but everyone wants it in the first hour or its to hard..... and then these same people are sending petitions to pogo to be able to do more..... they cant do the ones offered

Pretty soon the challenges will be load a game room one time..... you win

Mayhem

QuotePretty soon the challenges will be load a game room one time..... you win

lol

Aren't they already like that?  :P

Homer

I think people take the wrong approach to challenges....They should just buy the autos :P

Okay, seriously though it's not tough. Take the 200 bonus round poop fu one. If you get 40 a day you'll be done in 5 days. People need to break it down and say I'll do x amount a day and before you know it your done. Or like I say....buy the autos. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

yousmellbad

this tripeaks one isnt that hard. Just a little time consuming. I have been playing it for a couple of hours now and I am 4/5.

but people will complain to pogo and they'll cave in.

gettysrevenge

Quote from: Homer on August 11, 2004, 02:11:30 PM
I think people take the wrong approach to challenges....They should just buy the autos :P

Okay, seriously though it's not tough. Take the 200 bonus round poop fu one. If you get 40 a day you'll be done in 5 days. People need to break it down and say I'll do x amount a day and before you know it your done. Or like I say....buy the autos. ;)
:o   Homer that bum of your is starting to look pretty good I must be coming back to life

Thisnamenottaken

ummmm getty are you getting a view Im not....   I dont see his bum in that picture... he must have a private one up just for you.....lol

gettysrevenge

:P  well they all looking good to me lately, the pool boy who is really cute hitting on me at 43 then the police officer who is a perfert and I wonder what I will do about him.  Had me up against the car pretending he was arresting me.  HA Ha  And the pistol I felt wasn't in the holster i was thinking it should be in.  hahah
:-X

Blue Aquarius

Quote from: gettysrevenge on August 11, 2004, 02:20:17 PM
:P  well they all looking good to me lately, the pool boy who is really cute hitting on me at 43 then the police officer who is a perfert and I wonder what I will do about him.  Had me up against the car pretending he was arresting me.  HA Ha  And the pistol I felt wasn't in the holster i was thinking it should be in.  hahah
:-X

:o    :o      :o     :o

gettysrevenge

he did have a uniform on.. THink I will dress up like a nurse and hurt him LOL 

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview