Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

hardest personal challenge

Started by sean007,

Previous topic - Next topic

sean007

What do you think is the hardest personal challenge,
I think the freecell one with win 50 games is hard, but thats without the auto of course.

Mayhem

Pop Fu .. "make it to the speed round 200 times" is pretty tough.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Blue Aquarius

The golf one was until I read about the glitch.   :P

sean007

I did that one 2 weeks ago, took awhile until I turned on auto but had to babysit cause of those gates  >:(

Thisnamenottaken

NOOOOOO  Definately the personal Im working on NOW..... 600 tokens 10 times in Dice Derby
win doesnt matter you have to get 500+ bonus spin... have won over 100 games today with people letting me win since they were just trying for the laps.. and still only got 2 to count toward the badge.... this sucks... and did I say 2 in 5 hours at that....lol

Blue Aquarius

I got that one.  Was gonna do the win 3 races in a row one but decided to do a differant one.

sean007

Quote from: Thisnamenottaken on August 11, 2004, 02:04:48 PM
NOOOOOO  Definately the personal Im working on NOW..... 600 tokens 10 times in Dice Derby
win doesnt matter you have to get 500+ bonus spin... have won over 100 games today with people letting me win since they were just trying for the laps.. and still only got 2 to count toward the badge.... this sucks... and did I say 2 in 5 hours at that....lol

lol forgot about that one, I tried to get it and said forget it and picked another challenge

Homer

I believe the golf one was 3 games in a row under par when I got mine. ;)

Then everyone cried. :'(

The poop fu ones are pretty tough. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Thisnamenottaken

yeah but.... popfu you have an auto your bound to get it... yeah dice derby has a auto... but that auto does NOTTA towards the spin....lol >:( >:( :'(

yousmellbad

yes the golf was orignially 3 games under par. Way too hard for me. I gave up on that.

I think that some of the dice derby and popfu are hard. Very time consuming. Oh yeah. and all the eurchre ones I have never won any of those :(

gettysrevenge

Quote from: Homer on August 11, 2004, 02:06:50 PM
I believe the golf one was 3 games in a row under par when I got mine. ;)

Then everyone cried. :'(

The poop fu ones are pretty tough. ;)  that would be a numer 2 right hahahahha :-*

Homer

Thisnamenottaken

Dream Faerie

Quote from: Mayhem on August 11, 2004, 02:01:35 PM
Pop Fu .. "make it to the speed round 200 times" is pretty tough.

I Agree!!! I did the Pop-Fu "Make It To The Speed Round 150 times" for my personal challenge last week & it took forever!
*~Kris

bigbear78

To me any of the Eurche ones.......I did the one today against the computer......took f'n forever.  The last one where you had to win 6 games took me the whole 6 days.  I did the first 4 by myself, the had friends help me finish.

I don't consider the Pop-Fu one hard....unless you don't have the auto  ;)  ;D  8) just takes time.

Homer

I got my Euchre in 5 minutes. Just look at the current score of tables in progress and pick the seat that is to your advantage. ;)

bigbear78

Quote from: Homer on August 11, 2004, 09:55:01 PM
I got my Euchre in 5 minutes. Just look at the current score of tables in progress and pick the seat that is to your advantage. ;)

I'll try that next time  :)  ;D

gettysrevenge

I think Euchre is easy because when you play against the computers I do well.  I use the beginner one and play private.  Its a breeze when you do that. By the way, nice forum starter on the challenges.  And a big hug to all that reply on their personal experiences sure helps when deciding what challenge to do!!  Some you would think would be easy and then I read about some of what all of you have done.  THANKS   getty ;)

Hooper2092

I remember the whole win 3 games of solitaire in a row- that one was SOOOOO annnnnoying.
The greenback bayou get 200 fireflies (or was it 300) .. ugh that was sooo time consuming. I did it long before they had an auto for it and I remember wanted to shoot someone.

thefutilegourmet

I'm still not looking forward to doing that Hearts badge where you need to win 50 games. That's gonna take forever, as most of these Spades and Hearts badges do.

Thankfully I have finished all the Greenback badges. With the rumour that they're eliminating the game, I figured that it was for the best. I would also suggest that all of y'all get your Dice Derby badges as soon as possible, too.

There's a workaround for the 3-games-of-FirstClass Solitaire-in-a-row badge, as you had the opportunity to hit New Game before you clicked on any cards, without penalty. So you could get two in a row, and then hit New Game until you had an opening field that looked promising. I think I finished that badge in about an hour.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview