PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 09:14:01 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

hardest personal challenge

Started by sean007,

Previous topic - Next topic

PNWHockeyFan

I would say the hardest is the Turbo21 badges where you have to get a set number of  jackpot spins to get the badge- I have NEVER gotten a JS on that game LOL, thanks to a pal on Pogo who got the badge for me otherwise I doubt I would habve gotten it.
The runner up is Tumble Bees- GAWD I HATE THAT GAME!!!

Homer

My hardest personal challenge is waking up in the morning. :P

I'm not a morning person. >:(

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Blue Aquarius

Quote from: PNWHockeyFan on August 12, 2004, 05:22:22 PM
I would say the hardest is the Turbo21 badges where you have to get a set number of  jackpot spins to get the badge- I have NEVER gotten a JS on that game LOL, thanks to a pal on Pogo who got the badge for me otherwise I doubt I would habve gotten it.
The runner up is Tumble Bees- GAWD I HATE THAT GAME!!!

The Turbo21 auto works wonders for me with that game!    O0

gettysrevenge

I am a challenge to myself and I agree Homer mornings suck, I like to sleep but gotta get the kiddo to schoool.  He refuses to ride a bus so I drop off and pick up.  And he is only in 1st grade.  I bet I have him riding that mini bike to school soon LOL  Getty   >:D

bigbear78

Quote from: Homer on August 12, 2004, 05:23:26 PM
My hardest personal challenge is waking up in the morning. :P

I'm not a morning person. >:(

LOL no kiddin. I look like this in the morning 

tokenman7

What is the glitch in the golf game???
Id like to know.

campbell5501

Quote from: Blue Aquarius on August 11, 2004, 02:05:53 PM
I got that one.  Was gonna do the win 3 races in a row one but decided to do a differant one.
the hardest is for me is tri peaks get your snake on the 3X 5 times. and badge helper doesnt help because theyb want you to buy it and that is crazy.

Blue Aquarius

The glitch in the golf game is...

On each hole (18 of them) hit out of bounds the maximum times it will allow(10)
Around the 15th hole, your score will clear.  Dont worry just keep doing what you have been doing.
After your done with the 18th hole you should get your jackpot spin.

I did this Wednesday for a friend of mine and got the badge in 30 minutes.  So it does work.  But alot of people are saying they are gonna tell Pogo about this glitch so dont know how long this will work.

gettysrevenge

Thanks Blue I wondered about that myself~  You always have always posted good ideas and information for all of us   Thanks  Getty

Blue Aquarius

Your very welcome Getty.  Hope it helps everyone.   ;D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview