PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 12:58:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

issue with the Bing bot while using VPN ( 1.7.6 Paid )

Started by youssif94,

Previous topic - Next topic

youssif94

Hey,i have 1.7.6 paid version
and i use VPN to be able to use Bing rewards because i am not from US
the vpn works fine with firefox and Chrome
but not with IE apparently, so after i add the logins to the bot and click start
IE window opens and start searchin but its not shown the US ip, so iam not getting credits ( no credit counter next to the name either)
but when i open IE manually i have to click settings upper right corner then change the Lang. because it automatically change it to arabic, so after getting it back to English i can access my dashboard,
i dont mind to open the IE manually first and adjust the country settings, then click start in the bot and make it start searchin on the window i already have open
it just open a new window and iam not able to get credits.

why does it open this kind of IE window where you cant even stop the loading or enter an address or do anything?
if it just loads the normal IE window it will work fine for me

Edit: the vpn DOES work with IE, it just doesn't work with this IE window that the bot open, i dont know but i think its a private window? like chrome's Incognito window or so?, anyway, that window is the problem,

Edit 2: have been trying for hours with no luck, its getting really frustrating now as i think the software was not worth 10$ :(

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

fjch1997

if you search with a datacenter ip address. you will get deactivted wen you are trying to redeem rewards

C~M

Question, Where did you get version 1.7.6 since on the download page it is only showing 1.7.7.5

Also, why not use the free bot web site with your IE and VPN?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview