Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Free $10 Credit for Audible.com

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Anyone here use Audible.com?

http://www.audible.com/promo/offer/1635?p=avisten

Just click on the 'Get Coupon' button and log in to your amazon.com account to receive your free $10 credit.

The $10 credit must be used by June 26th.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

C~M

Squid

Audible books and I do not get along.  If anyone wants another, I'll be happy to give it to you.

C~M

Quote from: Squid on April 27, 2014, 05:11:49 PM
Audible books and I do not get along.  If anyone wants another, I'll be happy to give it to you.

It would be nice but you have to have account with them and download a download program to download the files and they play in it or it can put them on other devices like mp3 players, etc. I tried to use the coupon twice and even changed my ip to Canada the second time but it knows you used the coupon because of your account.

Squid

Ok, wasn't sure how it worked.  Thought maybe a code would arrive that could be used in any account.  Oh, well...

disneyland lady

Dang, I do audible (put them on disc for listening to books while traveling). My hands hurt too much to do it yesterday (no my air conditioner is not yet installed) so I went today and got this message:

"Sorry, due to the overwhelming success of this promotion, we have run out of awards! Check back for more offers."

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview