PlayBuddy
March 29, 2024, 05:32:50 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bing Search Bot not working. S.O.S Please!

Started by Satellite,

Previous topic - Next topic

Satellite

So I am planning on buying the Bing Rewards Bot to make getting points a little easier. I decided to try the trial and, sadly, it's disappointing me to the point I rather not waste money on it. This being said, I really would like to purchase it but first I'd like some help. I've looked through the form and I've done most of the things that was suggested but the bot won't work. Now maybe I am doing something wrong but this is whats going on: At first I thought I had the Login format--emailaddress/password--wrong because when I tried searching the bot would "log out of bing," then "login to bing," but always gave me the error that it was "timing out." So I messed around with it a little and I decided to not allow the IE window to be displayed. That seemed to work and it then started doing searches. to make sure the bot was accuring points, I stayed logged into the email-address I was using for the bot, but no points were being gathered. I have a Windows computer running 8.1 OS. Can someone please help me with this  sad.gif

snowflower

Quote from: Satellite on May 20, 2014, 08:23:32 AM
  So I am planning on buying the Bing Rewards Bot to make getting points a little easier. I decided to try the trial and, sadly, it's disappointing me to the point I rather not waste money on it. This being said, I really would like to purchase it but first I'd like some help. I've looked through the form and I've done most of the things that was suggested but the bot won't work. Now maybe I am doing something wrong but this is whats going on: At first I thought I had the Login format--emailaddress/password--wrong because when I tried searching the bot would "log out of bing," then "login to bing," but always gave me the error that it was "timing out." So I messed around with it a little and I decided to not allow the IE window to be displayed. That seemed to work and it then started doing searches. to make sure the bot was accuring points, I stayed logged into the email-address I was using for the bot, but no points were being gathered. I have a Windows computer running 8.1 OS. Can someone please help me with this  sad.gif

I don't do the 'Bing Reward thing' but hang on, lots of peeps in here do ...  Best place to ask is right here. GL, should get answers soon!

Mayhem

A couple people are having this same issue and I hope to have an update soon to resolve this.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

jsunjones

just purchased Bing Search Bot and can't get it to work either.  Everything seems to function but not getting points. Seems pretty straight forward.  Hate to request a refund - would rather it work.  Any fix in sight?  Anything I can try?

Mayhem

Are you using your own search words or the 'top 500' keywords option?

jsunjones

Mayhem

No, just some have had better luck with one or the other.

Try importing our dictionary file and see if that works for you : http://www.pogocheats.net/files/dictionary.zip

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview