PlayBuddy
April 20, 2024, 12:41:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bing Rewards Code and Phone # question

Started by lancex2,

Previous topic - Next topic

lancex2

to those who have multiple account but only one phone number, what do you do? I think they wont let me use my phone number anymore to redeem with since I used it on 3 accounts for which 3 people do live in my house lol. is there a website to make phone numbers that bing will use for the texting part?

Squid

You can use the five household accounts you have/are allowed and still use one phone number, I believe.  I've been doing it like that without a problem. 

Sue

Question for you all... what do you do when they DON'T call even though the number is correct?

Squid

That's never happened to me but my sister said a text never came through despite many efforts.  She switched to having them call her home land line and then it worked.  Texts on her cell phone did not - she was ticked off.  She sent an email about it and never heard back after a few days.

Sue

=====================
Send the code by:
Text message to my mobile phone
Automated call (no VoIP phones)
=====================

I had the wrong one checked as I do not use my cell phone
number and my home phone can not get text messages.
So that is what the problem was.

Squid

Sue

A VoIP phone or IP Phone uses Voice over IP (Voice over Internet Protocol - VoIP) technologies for placing and transmitting telephone calls over an IP network, such as the Internet, instead of the traditional public switched telephone network (PSTN).

Digital IP-based telephone service uses control protocols such as the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP) or various other proprietary protocols.

Squid

Quote from: Sue on May 27, 2014, 07:20:31 AM
A VoIP phone or IP Phone uses Voice over IP (Voice over Internet Protocol - VoIP) technologies for placing and transmitting telephone calls over an IP network, such as the Internet, instead of the traditional public switched telephone network (PSTN).

Digital IP-based telephone service uses control protocols such as the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP) or various other proprietary protocols.

Sometimes you give me goosebumps, Sue!   giggle2.gif blowkisses.gif

tommyboy89

I've redeemed on the mobile website on my tablet and it never asked me for a text/call but it would if I redeemed on the computer. So that could help everyone :)

snowflower

Quote from: Sue on May 27, 2014, 07:20:31 AM

I sure hate to admit this but I'll never get that educated... just sayin.... shy12.gif

Lingrlonger

Every account I have is asking for a text or call (even a first time redeemer).  My cell phone # keeps getting the "sorry we are unable to complete the transaction" message.

I was able to get a code sent to my wife's phone for one account. 

Any ideas on what I can do?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview