PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 11:26:35 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

FREE Domino's Medium Pan Pizza - First 20,000 on May 27th @ 3PM EST

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

Head over to the MLB site tomorrow, May 27th at 3PM EST to get your code good for a FREE 2-Topping Medium Pan Pizza at Domino's.

https://secure.mlb.com/sponsors/dominos/dominono/index.jsp

You must have an MLB.com account to get this when it goes live (register now).

https://secure.mlb.com/enterworkflow.do?flowId=registration.ajax.wizard&c_id=mlb

This offer is only available to the first 20,000.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Sue

We don't have a Dominoes in my city but I could try to get one to send to one of my brothers. Thanks for posting.  beer11.gif

Mayhem

Just a reminder - Get your code good for a FREE Domino's Medium Pan Pizza @ 3PM EST today!

You can find all the links and information in the first post.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

italian.gif  The site kept telling me that my username and PW were incorrect (they weren't).  Then the site froze up.  I think everyone is hungry for pizza.  italian.gif

snap20

Yep, tells me the first time that and "error occurred". Now trying to access the site it just times out and won't load.

Oh well.

Squid

Good news!  I was told my MLB username, the email and the password were all incorrect.  I tried again and the site just froze up on me.  I tried again a bit later and was told all prizes had been claimed.  Tonight I got an email from MLB with a code for a free pizza.  I guess it went through even though I was told I was putting in incorrect info.  Thursday night:  PIZZA!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview