This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Kellogg's Family Rewards

Started by snap20,

Previous topic - Next topic

snap20

I'll just leave this here too...this is all the current Bonus points you can get for entering codes for specific products:

https://www.kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/promotionsCategoryPoints.html

Squid

I was at a client's home a couple of weeks ago and, in her kitchen, she had a small pile of recycling she was getting prepped for the paper recyclers coming that week.  In that pile were boxes of Kellogg's products and I was eyeing those suckers!  LOL, I behaved.

snap20

LOL. I feel that way when I see sporting events (powerade products) or I'm at some sort of event that has Coke products. All those points!!! :(

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

snap20

snap20

hey Squid...did you see they have Redbox rentals now? A bit steep on the price, but a free rental for 2k.

Squid

Quote from: snap20 on September 18, 2014, 01:34:27 PM
hey Squid...did you see they have Redbox rentals now? A bit steep on the price, but a free rental for 2k.

Thanks, Snappy, yes, I saw it.  It is a bit pricey but I might wind up taking it because I don't use many of their products and if I want the barbecue spatula and fork, I'll need 4,385,410.  LOL, they are pricey on all their stuff.  No complaint here really, just an observation.  There was something else for about 5K and I might shoot for that.  Can't remember what it is.  LOL

snap20

I pretty much just use the points for coupons. I only started entering codes for that purpose...since I bought the products anyway i figured I might as well get a return on them at least. The point totals needed are a bit out of hand, I'll agree. lol.

Mayhem

Squid

TYVM, Ken.  I did some grocery shopping today so I have some crackers and some cereal codes to put in.   Ka-ching on the Kellogg's points!  LOL

snap20

Quote from: Squid on September 25, 2014, 12:18:34 PM
TYVM, Ken.  I did some grocery shopping today so I have some crackers and some cereal codes to put in.   Ka-ching on the Kellogg's points!  LOL

tumbsup.gif

Make sure you are entering CEREAL codes...when you...you know...enter cereal codes.  hysterical.gif

And thanks Mayhem!

Squid

Quote from: snap20 on September 25, 2014, 04:19:41 PM
tumbsup.gif

Make sure you are entering CEREAL codes...when you...you know...enter cereal codes.  hysterical.gif

ROFLMAO!!  Duh me!  I think I can read the box now... I'm edumacated!

Mayhem

Sue

Mayhem

snap20

Thanks for the newest codes. Racking up the points!

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview