PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 05:39:45 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Kellogg's Family Rewards

Started by snap20,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

I'm able to log in to my account.

Recent points earned
Bonus Points  +500  9/16/2017

Anyone know what that's all about?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

I periodically get bonus points but I've never gotten the amount of 500 and I have no bonuses on that date.  Did you meet some requirement for bonus points?  Sometimes I get bonus points of 1000 if I meet some purchase requirement, usually accounted for by my loyalty card.

Mayhem

I only use the account for testing codes and making sure they work (can't do anything else with it since I live in Canada).

I'm currently at 2,870 points and the bonus 500 points was the last entry.

EDIT:

Oh I see, if I click on the "all account activity" link, it will show me what the bonus was for.

9/16/2017 Bonus Points +500
for Just Checking In Bonus

Squid

snap20

Quote from: ~Squid~ on October 08, 2017, 06:10:23 PM
I just logged into the Kellogg's site without a problem.  My points are correct.   I don't seem to be having a problem signing in.  Do you want me to try for you?

Thanks (and Mayhem). I'll just email them, or something...whenI have time. *sigh*

Mayhem

snap20

Tried logging in with a different browser, and it worked. Odd. I have everything up to date with Firefox...so not sure why it isn't working. Maybe they changed something and it has to do with 3rd party cookies. I don't allow them (haven't for some time now) and usually have no issue. Weird.

Mayhem

I also use FireFox occasionally and I was able to log in to KFR without any issues.

Are you using the latest v56.0?

snap20

Yeah, the latest...56. Probably be the last one I use too...since they are doing away with so many add-ons ("legacy" versions) which is completely asinine. It's unfortunate.

Anyway, yeah using 56...I tried allowing 3rd party cookies (even deleted all my KFR cookies first) and to no avail. Must be an add-on or something then. Adblock Plus or NoScript. I don't use the site to investigate further, to be honest.

Mayhem

Quote from: snap20 on October 12, 2017, 06:05:50 PM
Yeah, the latest...56. Probably be the last one I use too...since they are doing away with so many add-ons ("legacy" versions) which is completely asinine. It's unfortunate.

I don't think the add-ons are going away, Firefox is just forcing the developers to upgrade them to the new technology.

snap20

Quote from: Mayhem on October 13, 2017, 08:38:50 AM
I don't think the add-ons are going away, Firefox is just forcing the developers to upgrade them to the new technology.

True, but word is hardly any developers are going to upgrade. At least the ones I use. I use 12 add-ons and all but 2 are listed as "legacy". And the 10 that are listed as legacy are the ones that are most important to me...changing the way my FF looks so it doesn't look like Chrome and ones that block scripts and ads that are more and more commonly used to inject malware into websites. I guess they still have time to upgrade...but not much.

Mayhem

Yeah, time is running out. I'm surprised the big addons haven't done anything yet.

150 Points total : ALLKFRTREATS4YOU, SPOOKYKFRFUN4YOU and GETYOURKFRTREATS

Squid

TYVM!  19 points away from yet another Amazon gift card!  TY

Your last code needs an S at the end, Mayhem.  It should be:  GETYOURKFRTREATS

Mayhem

Quote from: ~Squid~ on October 27, 2017, 12:28:02 PM
Your last code needs an S at the end, Mayhem.  It should be:  GETYOURKFRTREATS

My mistake, thanks!  tumbsup.gif

snap20

Mayhem

Squid

TY, that one put me over the top!  Amazon, here I come!

Mayhem

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview