This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bing Rewards Bot always tells me I have the latest version

Started by usctrojan,

Previous topic - Next topic

usctrojan

I've been trying to keep up with the updates for Bing Rewards Bot lately, but I've noticed that every time I start it up, it tells me I have the latest version even if Mayhem has posted a newer version (like 1.7.7.0 today). What is it checking when it thinks it is running the latest version?

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

usctrojan

Quote from: Mayhem on June 05, 2014, 08:16:27 PM
The bot will only check to see if your using the "stable" release.
Ah okay, that explains it.

I have no idea why, but for some reason the bot only works some of the time. Like today it kicked off in the early morning like it's supposed to and seemed to have worked fine judging by the log (I did have to intervene once to do a captcha), but when I checked my 5 accounts later on this morning, none of them had registered any PC or mobile searches at all. I have the bot running in admin mode (Win 7 64bit). Not sure what else might be wrong.

Stinkerbell

There are other threads where it's been discussed how everything on the bot end seems to be working, but points are not registering. Have you tried doing the searches manually?  If so, you'll likely find that the points are still not registering. It's a Bing problem, and if you contact them for help, SOMETIMES they will credit you for the points you've missed, but usually they will not, or if they do, it takes them weeks of YOU jumping through their hoops and if there's anything suspicious about your account, they'll ban you.

Sometimes these issues last a day, sometimes several days. 

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview