PlayBuddy
April 18, 2024, 08:24:42 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Groupon: $10 Starbucks eGift Card for Only $5

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

For any Starbucks addicts out there - Groupon is offering a $10 Starbucks eGift Card for Only $5.

http://www.groupon.com/deals/starbucks-2-2010
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Stinkerbell

disneyland lady

Squid

I got it... based on the suggestion of a friend ;-)

Believe it or not, I've never been to a Starbucks.  Yes, I live on the planet earth.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on June 12, 2014, 09:08:56 AM

Believe it or not, I've never been to a Starbucks.  Yes, I live on the planet earth.

I have 4 of them within 4 miles. But then I also have 4 sushi bars! I am going to Disneyland tomorrow and there are 3 Starbucks in the park (Downtown Disney, California Adventure and Disneyland). My suggestion: Iced Caramel Macchiato - there is absolutely no calories (until you drink it). And even in the Ocean they think Starbucks!

Stinkerbell

I love the cool Lime Refreshers! And the Chicken BLT Salad sandwich. And the Spinach -Feta Wrap. Oh, and the Perfect Oatmeal!

Sue

Quote from: Squid on June 12, 2014, 09:08:56 AM

I too have never been to a Starbucks.  embrace.gif

Squid

Quote from: Sue on June 12, 2014, 03:56:49 PM
I too have never been to a Starbucks.  embrace.gif
After talking to my friend about it, I realize how Starbucks makes some tasty sounding food.  I always just associated them with decadent coffees.  I am on the road at least two days per week and sometimes three.  Plus, I go away on weekends.  Now I have 15 bucks on a Starbucks card and am eager to try some of the lunch dishes, etc.  Give it a try with me, Sue!  xoxox

Bobo

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview