This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Problem But Maybe you Can Help

Started by gigi,

Previous topic - Next topic

gigi

I can't get any satisfaction from Pogo...... surprise.... hoping someone here can help me.  I don't know a flash game from any other so I can only tell you that Squelchies and Turbo are two of the games that do this.  Once I play through and get the option of "Play Again" I get nothing.  The game won't advance.  I would appreciate any suggestions

Squid

That was happening to me today in Turbo, also, my little crepe suzette, Gigi.  I don't have any answer.  I babysat the game while it was playing and kept tapping on PLAY AGAIN.  If I hear something, I'll post it here.

xox

snowflower

Quote from: Squid on June 25, 2014, 11:37:51 AM
That was happening to me today in Turbo, also, my little crepe suzette, Gigi.  I don't have any answer.  I babysat the game while it was playing and kept tapping on PLAY AGAIN.  If I hear something, I'll post it here.

xox
Me too .. guess we make good baby sitters, lol  topsecret.gif

gigi

lol so sweet you two.  At least I don't ever have to worry about being along inlove1.gif

C~M

I had to click Play Again in the game while using the Turby auto from BW, but other then that the game played fine.

Stinkerbell

My dad had a similar problem a few months ago but when he updated java it went away.

gigi

Stinker, Thank you, updating my Java helped.  I went to help in pogo and followed the instructions for updating and clearing Java cache.  If I could follow the instructions anyone can lol.  All my games are working, I'm just a happy camper.  I love this forum............. well, I love all the forums, but today I love this one best inlove1.gif

Sue

Quote from: Stinkerbell on June 25, 2014, 02:40:26 PM
My dad had a similar problem a few months ago but when he updated java it went away.
Thanks Bunches for the hint on updating the java.

It worked perfectly after I updated the java.

Thanks also to Squid for finding this thread for me.  embrace.gif

Squid

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview