PlayBuddy
March 28, 2024, 10:25:30 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Word Whomp HD : Find 160 3-letter words this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Detonate 300 flame gems this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tip to get your Euchre Badge.... in 2 Games.....

Started by Thisnamenottaken,

Previous topic - Next topic

Thisnamenottaken

Find a friend and if you dont have one... PM me

Make a table, you and your friend as Partners.... against bots.

Now dont play to win actually play to lose... then when they bots have 8 or 9 points and you have none like we did..... take turns and switch seats with the bots.  First let your partner stand then sit in bot seat then you do it... dont stand at the same time... play the last hand to win... and wah la..... your done.

Hope this helps any Euchre illiterate people like myself...... ;)

thefutilegourmet

I found it faster to just go in and watch games in progress, and then sit down in place of a computer player on the last hand before they won. I got my badge in about five minutes that way.

gettysrevenge

I played private against the bots and won in the first 2 games I played.  Private table, bots only, no watchers, no replacement players.  I find this the easiest when doing any of the euchre challenges including this week.   Now what I didn't like doing was the tri peaks but I got it.  Including the last badge which I finally earned sometime back.  Getty   By the way all,  Hi and welcome to the new members.  This site is the best for help on any subject.  The members are all helpful and funny and very nice.  Getty
SOng    We are family i got my sister brothers and me  lol  Its on the radio    ::)

Hooper2092

I looked at the "current score" on games in progress and jumped in in place of a bot right before they won a game... took about 4-5 minutes to get the badge

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview