This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Member Help - Bing Search Bot

Started by Rayan,

Previous topic - Next topic

Rayan

I am an avid fan of the Bing Search bot website... I noticed while running the online bing searcher bot (name?) that the medal (at the top of the screen where your name is) was not showing properly [possibly a bug?] which prompted me to try the bing search bot (the downloaded bot).

I am currently/was using the free/trial ware version to test for captchas.
I did some searches yesterday which got me to about 63%.

This morning I had to do a system restore, that failed, which I re-attempted and still failed to fix a recent blue screen problem. Long story short, it failed and I didn't feel like factory resetting my computer, but the issue I ended was I went to use the bot and it now states my "free trial has expired."

I deleted and redownloaded the bot, but it still says the same thing. Has anyone every encountered this before?

I'd rather fully test the program before deciding to make a purchase.

Thanks.

Mayhem

The missing medal is not a bug, it's just the way the bot is designed in order for it to work. You are not able to log in / log out on your accounts either (on the free bot page).

As far as the paid version goes, I'm not sure what happened but there is no way to reset the shareware.

Feel free to purchase the bot and if you run into any issues I can't fix, I'll refund your purchase.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Rayan

Thank you for the prompt reply!

Thanks for the clarification on the medal, I felt that it was always there before that's why I got a bit worried.

Didn't wanted a reset, mostly my remaining searches, but I'll take you up on your offer.

Many thanks for all the work you've put in so far!  tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview