PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 04:17:29 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

macro help

Started by badcrazygirl,

Previous topic - Next topic

tomaine

PCheats,
Thanks for the info......I am new to this...... :o

Homer

Quote from: tomaine on December 16, 2003, 03:32:10 PM
DJ,
I downloaded NN helper and macro like you instructed.......powerup Pop Fu and turned on NN......BUT  NN is not working on auto.....ni red&black icon....just the throwing star.....grrrrrrr...what am I doing wrong??  Is Macro supposed to left on......icon left on down by clock?
I am riunning it on IE.
Help this poor ole computer illiterate lady..... :-\

Not sure what the problem is based on your description.

Let's see if I can help:

1. Have you copy and pasted the script from DJ's site?
2. Have you saved the file per DJ's instructions?
3. Once the file has been saved you need to select the name you saved it as from the list of macros.
4. Once you have clicked to highlight the macro you wish to run you must click on the black and red button on the toolbar of the Macro Scheduler. This will move the MS down by your clock and should start the NN program.
5. Keep in mind that IE must be open to an active game and NN must also be open before pressing the red and black run now button in the toolbar of MS.

Hope this helps. :)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

tomaine

John,
Thank you for the info........I did not understan about Macro having to be open and the red&black button being on the toolbar........I had an active pogo game and NN open and clicked on the red and black button.......it did not go to bottom by clock....instead it stayed open and the arrow went crazy on my screen......have a laptop....so I pulled out the battery....as I had NO control of my mouse and arrow.....grrrrrrrrrr....now what have I done or not done???? :'(

tomaine

DJ & John,
Thanks for your patience with me!!!  All I have to check is on my desk top...it says scrpt editor....and I click file...open...highlight NN-helper then check red & black button.....after Pop Fu and NN are already open and that arrow goes  NUTZZZZZZZZZZ.  
Your instructions say to click Macro  but I have nothing that says Macro.  HELP

Homer

When you cut & pasted the script in the editor. What did you name the file?

Homer

Tomaine, this might be easier if we did it in the chat room. If you read this enter the chat using the link on the home page. I will be waiting.

tomaine

John,
Well,I tried it again....to  NO avail. The script editor screen stays up in middle of ny screen and when I open the macro scheduler up it stays in the middle of the script editor box.......I hi-light NN hekper.....BUT then the red & black button is on the tool bar of the script editor.....NOTHING happened the second time......the script editor box blocked the face of the pop fu game.........................grrrrrrrrrrrrr...guess I am not meant to have auto for pop fu.........DJ...............where are you.........lol...................DJ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,help  me

Homer

Editor window should be closed when running the macro.

Homer

You don't have to open the editor when you open ms. Just highlight the macro and click on run.

Homer

tomaine

OK...John.....I do not know how to get of the script editor....it is labeled like that on my desktop......how do I get it to just macro?

OK....DJ.....How do I make those changes you suggested? I have NO clue.

Thanks again for the help

tomaine

;D     WOOOHOOOOO......I got it to work!!!!!!!!
It does NOT click on the "PLAY AGAIN" button....is it supposed to?
It even bypasses the gated balloon games....wowee...I can't believe it.  Iam soooo tired...but I could not sleep until I got this figured out.
Thanks again guys.

tomaine

DJ,
Here is how NN-helper is working for me:

Main round clicks...OK

When gates are in puzzle......it passes

Bonus round......OK

Back to new game........DOES  NOT  CLICK

Homer

Tomaine, I am a bit confused where we stand with your NN macro. Does it run for you yet?

fatkid

I ran the macro and it worked just fine for me... I didn't have any problems with it playing all the night through

tomaine

John,
My Macro for NN is working great now!!!!  tytytyty  I see that DJ has posted a new NN_helper to help me solve my problem of macro not clicking on "new game".....I have not done it yet as I was getting my badges......and taking care of ill grand child......ya know gramma stuff.....lol.  I will try new helper in day or so.....gonna try original version again.   I   LOVE   this  site   and all you guys. ::)

sir

I'm sorry i must be a idoit i can't get the macro's to work, can you great people help me if you can ty in advance

Homer

Quote from: tomaine on December 18, 2003, 12:41:23 PM
John,
My Macro for NN is working great now!!!!  tytytyty  I see that DJ has posted a new NN_helper to help me solve my problem of macro not clicking on "new game".....I have not done it yet as I was getting my badges......and taking care of ill grand child......ya know gramma stuff.....lol.  I will try new helper in day or so.....gonna try original version again.   I   LOVE   this  site   and all you guys. ::)

Good Luck! Hope the grandkid feels better.

sir

no but i will go take a look sorry for the bad post dj

tomaine

OK......here is the latest on my Pop Fu Macro problem:

1) I did not download NN-helper slow

2) I turned off my JAVA SUN....after consultation with DJ

3) I started to play Pop Fu on my big blue E  IE  instead of Juno IE
    and NOW it works perfectly.....it has been running 30 minutes
    without a hitch!!!!!!!!!!

4) So now the first NN-helper is working perfectly.....it was all just a matter of fine tuning the computer settings and using the big blue E  IE

Again....thanks for you patience and continued support  DJ  &  John :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview