PlayBuddy
April 23, 2024, 07:31:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Playbuddy Scrabble

Started by disneyland lady,

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyland lady

I was one of those that "bought them all" from Badgehelp so I really expected some sort of response to emails to them but it has been just a very long waste of time and energy. I was able to get a response via Twitter but it has now been EIGHTY days that they have been telling me that they are "working on it". And it would be laughable but now is just pathetic that this is what they keep telling me and only thru Twitter. They have yet to ever answer one of my dozens of emails asking for settings help or acknowledgement. What a failure of a company.

So what I want to know is how is Playbuddy's Scrabble Auto?

C~M

I like it, all of their autos offer a 7 day trial so why not download it, install it, and try it out?

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Crazy~Man on September 09, 2014, 10:45:50 AM
I like it, all of their autos offer a 7 day trial so why not download it, install it, and try it out?

Holy cow! You get to try it for 7 days instead of just a few minutes like BH offered?!? That's awesome!!

C~M

Also, BW just updated her auto which may be why they aren't working:

Joe C

Quote from: Crazy~Man on September 09, 2014, 06:14:35 PM
Also, BW just updated her auto which may be why they aren't working:

I tried BW Scrabble after the update, but apparently something happened to the colors on my computer.

It sees the board but gives ?NO TILES? errors no matter what browser I use.

Almost everything else works perfectly. I am still having an issue with BW Tri-Peaks. It does not recognize when I put the mouse on "S" in "SCORE". Everything else is fine. However, I am currently sitting at one Mix badge I cannot win and it is frustrating.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

just don

Quote from: Crazy~Man on September 09, 2014, 10:45:50 AM/9

If I recall correctly, this is one of the PB somewhat recently, updated autos that I could not get by norton. I tried again before posting this but even if I grant permission, norton keeps flagging the program. Much like all of BH updates during their last year of life, most of the PB updates all now need the user to override their AV program? I keep seeing history repeating itself now. girls18.gif

I know PB has been on vacation for a few months, and they did squeeze in 1 updated auto last month, not the 6 they claim to have updated, but I thought they were due back by 9/8/14? Once again, I keep seeing history repeating itself. panic button.gif

Again oh well, many of their autos still work very well, and I'll continue to pay my 8 dollars a month to rent them all, it's a good deal still. tumbsup.gif

snowflower

Quote from: Joe C on September 11, 2014, 06:42:14 AM
I tried BW Scrabble after the update, but apparently something happened to the colors on my computer.

Almost everything else works perfectly. I am still having an issue with BW Tri-Peaks. It does not recognize when I put the mouse on "S" in "SCORE". Everything else is fine. However, I am currently sitting at one Mix badge I cannot win and it is frustrating.
tumbsup.gif

I'm using BW Scrabble through Firefox and it seems to be working ok - at least at this moment...  huh.gif

coffee.gif  But as for BW Tri-Peaks, I see what you mean Joe C. It appears that Pogo has replaced the previous word 'SCORE' with a different and smaller font ... perhaps that's why it's not recognized? Yes, very frustrating and for me ~ Tri-Peaks will have to wait until whenever.... lol.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Joe C on September 11, 2014, 06:42:14 AM

tumbsup.gif

This is the same error message I get no matter what browser or XP, Windows 7 or Win 8.1. I am working on those Starter Badges.

Joe C

Quote from: snowflower on September 11, 2014, 09:51:08 AM
I'm using BW Scrabble through Firefox and it seems to be working ok - at least at this moment...  huh.gif

coffee.gif  But as for BW Tri-Peaks, I see what you mean Joe C. It appears that Pogo has replaced the previous word 'SCORE' with a different and smaller font ... perhaps that's why it's not recognized? Yes, very frustrating and for me ~ Tri-Peaks will have to wait until whenever.... lol.
The new Mix badge is get the 3X multiplier 8 times, which means playing a lot of games.

I do not play games by hand. Especially games I do not like or super-long challenges.
hi11.gif

I think it it time for some screen shots of Tri-Peaks and Scrabble to be sent for those of us with issues.

If it were only my computer, I would understand.
beer11.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview