PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 09:19:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Canasta is Harder now

Started by pspguy,

Previous topic - Next topic

pspguy

at 45 rank it's 1427 till next rank,

i got 4 badges in that game i think i might have to give up lol

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

WCS

Pogo went down and fixed the bug in Canasta, I got off of rank 45 with only 100 red 3's.

Thisnamenottaken

its always been 10,000 red threes to the last badge...... 4300 will get you the first 4 then its 5700 to the last badge....  odd way to break it up but thats how it is..... I know 45 is 1500 red threes not sure how 46-50 break up

bigbear78

I have 128  ;D

I can never find an empty room to use the auto....and when I do, I always get kicked out.........one day :)

Thisnamenottaken

big bear... go to expert doesnt have to be beginner... thats where I play very few people there have never had a problem finding a table... on rank 46 now...

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

KittyKat

DrDaddy2Be

red 3's? what are those? i have yet to get even one..i guess thats a game i wont get the badges in :o, unless i get blessed with LOTS OF LUCK!! lol, Happy Pogoing Everyone!!

bigbear78

Quote from: Thisnamenottaken on August 12, 2004, 02:08:31 PM
big bear... go to expert doesnt have to be beginner... thats where I play very few people there have never had a problem finding a table... on rank 46 now...

I noticed that. 

Do you use the helper?

ef9n15

tokenman7

What was the bug???
Damn i wish i would have known that

Thisnamenottaken

I play in expert and have over 4600 red threes..... just let the 3 getter go to town...  the first one DJ made while he was here didnt like the second one that tried to meld for ya.... if it had a 2 it didnt know where to put it....

pspguy

where is the other canasta auto? i only got the first one would like to see if it is better

LadyMystik

??? n00b questin ???

so, how do I find out how many red 3s I have?

Homer

Check your stats in your profile while playing  or click on your icon above your cards where it tells your rank although that does not always work. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Hooper2092

ZEspectro was in the advanced rooms today earlier and kicked out 2 people for "unsportmanlike behavior"- that message actually came across in the lobby! I was suprised to say the least- I have never seen anyone booted from any of the card games before.

mwrules

where can i get the second auto people are talking about?

Where can i see how many red threes i need for each level?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview