PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 02:01:38 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

OK I have a question??

Started by Thisnamenottaken,

Previous topic - Next topic

Thisnamenottaken

My Club Membership runs out August 25th.... or at least thats when i joined last year... not sure if i had a free month, week, or anything for that matter....

My question is... is there a spot on my account to tell me when it runs out, I looked all I see is  Status  Active....  and Im sure there are some of you who may have already renewed... do they send you an email or do you just log on one day and your no longer a member.????

Homer

I don't know for sure but they should email you. ::) ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Surfdown

Quote from: Thisnamenottaken on August 12, 2004, 04:11:38 PM
My Club Membership runs out August 25th.... or at least thats when i joined last year... not sure if i had a free month, week, or anything for that matter....

My question is... is there a spot on my account to tell me when it runs out, I looked all I see is  Status  Active....  and I'm sure there are some of you who may have already renewed... do they send you an email or do you just log on one day and your no longer a member.????

OK first go into pogo then click on your account at the top bar then click on view your account info then click on billing info scroll down too the bottom then you see the end date hope this helps.

InnocentLilCatholicGirl

well I just renewed  and they didnt send me an email or anything I just went to sign in and couldnt  :'(

Blue Aquarius

Quote from: InnocentLilCatholicGirl on August 12, 2004, 04:59:01 PM
well I just renewed  and they didnt send me an email or anything I just went to sign in and couldnt  :'(

Now that sux.  You think they would have someone who could email people to let them know they are up for renewal.

Thisnamenottaken

Yeah really.... they have no problem sending the stupid stuff....

eminem

hay this,
             i e-mailed pogo about this once and they told me that after your year is done u r automatically renewed for a new year unless u e-mail them and state u do not wish to be renewed.  hope this answers your question! O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview