PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 09:32:29 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Oct. 15 Yahtzee Party challenge

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

Anyone having trouble with the BW auto recognizing the GRAND TOTAL cursor placement?   swear2.gif

gran2x2

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on October 15, 2014, 04:51:57 AM
Anyone having trouble with the BW auto recognizing the GRAND TOTAL cursor placement?   swear2.gif

No problem here............I watched it to make sure and it worked o.k.   I too had the badge in a very short time.    pumpkin1.gif

disneyland lady

Cuppy isn't working for me but my computer has been slow after the zillion windows updates today.

wyattsteward

wyattsteward

Please help me out if you really are online right now  tumbsup.gif

C~M

I used the BH auto since it was the only one that worked when Yahtzee Party went flash. The only problem with it is if you get a 2nd yahtzee it waits because it doesn't know where to put it since that spot is filled, and it tries to do the bonus round but stops after it pulls down the first dice from the first spin.

Squid

Quote from: wyattsteward on October 15, 2014, 09:29:59 PM
Hwy anyone help out a fellow pogo player for a min?
Quote from: wyattsteward on October 15, 2014, 09:54:27 PM
Please help me out if you really are online right now  tumbsup.gif

Wyatt, you are posting in all the wrong threads.

Squid

I realized what the problem was with this game/challenge.  In the style button (bottom, slightly to the right) I did not have Yahtzee Party chosen.  The "Grand Total" button needs to be yellow.  The auto worked perfectly once I corrected this.  Thanks for responding, everyone. 

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on October 16, 2014, 04:23:39 AM
I realized what the problem was with this game/challenge.  In the style button (bottom, slightly to the right) I did not have Yahtzee Party chosen.  The "Grand Total" button needs to be yellow.  The auto worked perfectly once I corrected this.  Thanks for responding, everyone. 

Which auto are you talking about cuz I still can't get cuppy to do more than one shake of the cup.

disneyland lady

BW's Cappy will just hang there after the roll. Even though I have Yahtzee 5s set up it will not even grab the five first.

BH Alotzee just says "agent is unable to find game window" - as it does on most all of the "PAID FOR ALL" autos.  fart.gif

Ran ccleaner and sypbot to get it running clean but still nothing working.

Squid

I don't know what to tell you.  I went to BW site and read her instructions and nothing there addresses your problem.  If you want, Dis, send me your info.  I'll get the badge for you.  Sorry I can't be more help than that.  You have it set on Yahtzee Party, right?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview