PlayBuddy
April 16, 2024, 02:56:12 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Sweet Tooth Town : Create 100 Sugar Swirls this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Correctly place 450 cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Hey anyone on right now please Help a fellow Pogo Player out?

Started by wyattsteward,

Previous topic - Next topic

wyattsteward

I NEED YOUR HELP, if you could write me back, if your a knowledgable person in the Pogo World, please and thank you for your reply!  impatience.gif

Squid

Once you've used the free passes available, Wyatt, there's no more free ride - unless you like Coke.

disneyland lady

Congrats on being the most needy person of the day - registered and posted 10 times in just a couple of hours, even learning colored font. But did not use the SEARCH to see that this is not a "free pogo" site. You CAN find ways to get free pogo (bing rewards, coke rewards) here. But you can't get a message back unless you have 25 posts. This is very easy, rather than begging on threads go over to GAMES and play some of the quick ones. And if you registered using your Pogo ID there is already a Club Pogo screen name that has been a member since Feb with 3 badges.

gran2x2

I just do not get why people register at cheat sites using their Pogo name no-no.gif..Guess they dont get that Pogo monitors cheat sites and has eyes on names to ban.... watching you.gif

C~M

Quote from: gran2x2 on October 16, 2014, 05:43:32 AM
I just do not get why people register at cheat sites using their Pogo name no-no.gif..Guess they dont get that Pogo monitors cheat sites and has eyes on names to ban.... watching you.gif

you talkin bout wyattsteward?? lol, he been lyin if that is him as he not been a club member a year

gran2x2

Quote from: Crazy~Man on October 16, 2014, 05:53:07 AM
you talkin bout wyattsteward?? lol, he been lyin if that is him as he not been a club member a year

I know... hysterical.gif..  guess we not suppose to be smart enough to check info...   nono.gif

Squid

He's been lying about everything (including my mama's vaj! - see other posts of his - ROFL ) .  I wouldn't trust this guy for all the tokens in PogoWorld.

disneyland lady

Quote from: Squid on October 16, 2014, 07:00:07 AM
He's been lying about everything (including my mama's vaj! - see other posts of his - ROFL ) .  I wouldn't trust this guy for all the tokens in PogoWorld.

Hey bro, I wonder if he can figure out that it is easier to use SEARCH than just posting in lots of threads. And as for free Pogo - I wasn't clear about Bing Rewards? Perhaps that non-US IP is the problem. And perhaps his first search on Bing will be for Pogo App.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview