PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 03:57:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Scroll bar on forum posts

Started by Squid,

Previous topic - Next topic

Squid

I suddenly have a scroll bar on the left side of the posts - not all of them, only some (short ones, too).  Anyone know why and how I can rid myself of the problem?  Thanks.

Mayhem

Quote from: Squid on November 01, 2014, 01:53:05 PM
I suddenly have a scroll bar on the left side of the posts - not all of them, only some (short ones, too).  Anyone know why and how I can rid myself of the problem?  Thanks.

Can you send me a screenshot of this?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Ok, I'll have to use my other computer to do that.  Stay tuned...

Edited to provide the screenshot.  (Don't mind the color distortion - I changed format)

Mayhem

I'm not sure why it's showing that ... it's out of alignment as well.

Have you tried clearing you temp cache?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Yes, cache cleared, defragged, rebooted, my display settings are peachy.  I can't be fully sure but I think the scroll is associated with the avi.  I'm getting rid of the pumpkin now and will see what happens.

snap20

Has to have been something with your avatar. Is it gone now that you've changed?

Squid

I'll have to check it out on my other puter.  Stay tuned to this bat channel....

edited to say:  the scroll bar is still there.  It is definitely associated with the avatars.  When I try to move the scroll bar, the avatar disappears.  When I try to move the scroll bar back, the avatar reappears.  The scroll bar doesn't seem to be moving in most cases, I just attempt to move the bar up or down.  Arrows on the scroll bar don't seem to work.  This is a bit weird.  It happens with some of my posts (my avi) and the posts of others (their avis).   Some are animated avis, some are fixed.

It's a head scratcher.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview