PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 06:33:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Escape

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

I'll add this to my "To Do Next".
Thanks for the info.  dancing16.gif

Joe C

Badge Winners auto is updated for Amsterdam. There is one level with ghosting on the key/lock. I am running it on my second account right now, to see where it was. Other than that, it zipped through them all. I have three individual puzzles on my primary account to move from 2.5 stars to 3.0 stars. Everything else is perfect.

Usually, you have to run the 2.5 star levels multiple times to get the higher score OR do the key/lock manually because the screen Pogo runs "ghosts" where those tiles are and gives you one or more misses. This messes with your accuracy score.
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Joe C on April 02, 2017, 07:17:48 PM
Badge Winners auto is updated for Amsterdam.

Escapey rocks this game! And Amsterdam, even before the update I went straight through it with 3 stars - never had to go back and work a level. Man, watching this run was a thing of beauty.  magnifier.gif

Squid

Yoming 2

Joe C

Amsterdam Puzzle 19 is the one with the ghosting Key/Lock.

tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

S1lent

Greetings all you PogoCheats,
Here is my luke-warm tip for Mahjong Escape.
When your game runs out of "matches available"...
1.  Stop your auto.
2.  Pick menu
3.  Pick Tile Sets and select "accessible" (easy to view) but doesn't work with all autos.
4.  Hit the "Undo" button until you can take a different path.
5.  Switch back to "Classic mode)
6.  Restart your auto.

Yes it works.
S1lent

Mayhem

Seoul is now available.  To unlock it, you will need to complete all of the Istanbul and Amsterdam puzzles.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

mycatownsme

Thank you so much for posting that tip Silent.  tumbsup.gif

Escapey is awesome!  All set for Seoul.  cheesy.gif tumbsup.gif

I can't spell tonight.  wow.gif

Mayhem

St. Petersburg is now available.  To unlock it, you will need to complete all of the Amsterdam and Seoul puzzles.

Squid

S1lent

Greetings,
Was able to reach rank 100 with this last city
S1lent

Squid

The BW auto doesn't seem to be recognizing the season tiles, it keeps replaying the same level.  It probably has something to do with changing the tiles to the Father's Day tiles.

Congrats, S1lent.

Yoming 2

Quote from: ~Squid~ on May 25, 2017, 03:35:19 AM
The BW auto doesn't seem to be recognizing the season tiles, it keeps replaying the same level.  It probably has something to do with changing the tiles to the Father's Day tiles.

Congrats, S1lent.

Just played the game with BW auto and it worked okey dokey....maybe try deleting and installing again.   tumbsup.gif

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on May 25, 2017, 07:22:13 AM

Just played the game with BW auto and it worked okey dokey....maybe try deleting and installing again.   tumbsup.gif
tyvm!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: ~Squid~ on May 25, 2017, 03:35:19 AM

Congrats, S1lent.

Mine is doing great. Advancing, for the most part - it has stalled a couple times - but I am getting 3 stars on all levels.

Squid

I'm trying to get in again but it's not loading.  Not my day, I guess.  I'll keep trying.

Squid

You'll all be happy to hear that I switched to the traditional tiles and all is well with my Mahjong Escape world.  You can call off the SWAT team.  xoxoxo

Mayhem

Quote from: ~Squid~ on May 24, 2017, 11:31:31 AM
Wow, that's a week early.

Yeah, St. Petersburg was supposed to be released on June 1st. Pogo just announced that the next release is set for July 1st.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview