PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 10:49:33 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mahjong Escape

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflower

Quote from: gigi on August 04, 2017, 07:03:26 AM
All done with Tokyo.  a couple real stinkers in that one.  There are two I couldn't get more than 2 1/2 stars on, but I thought I've held your computer hostage long enough. prisoner.gif
Thanks so, so much gigi ... I know all the hard work you went through, it's not an easy one for sure. You did GREAT, gigi!  cheesy.gif

snowflower

Quote from: snowflower on August 04, 2017, 09:04:56 AM
Thanks so, so much gigi ... I know all the hard work you went through, it's not an easy one for sure. You did GREAT, gigi!  cheesy.gif
And gigi, please let me know if there's anything I can do for you, ok. Thanks ever so much again! dancing16.gif

gigi

Quote from: snowflower on August 04, 2017, 09:06:36 AM
And gigi, please let me know if there's anything I can do for you, ok. Thanks ever so much again! dancing16.gif
Like I said earlier, I'm just happy to finally be able to give back.  You are very welcome and although I only have 14 autos (LOL)  I'd be happy to help again.
Oh and I got your 9000 thursday special hahahahahaha, but don't thank me for that because I forgot I didn't switch back to my account Bwahahahaha

Squid

snowflower

Quote from: gigi on August 04, 2017, 09:35:08 AM
Like I said earlier, I'm just happy to finally be able to give back.  You are very welcome and although I only have 14 autos (LOL)  I'd be happy to help again.
Oh and I got your 9000 thursday special hahahahahaha, but don't thank me for that because I forgot I didn't switch back to my account Bwahahahaha
Oh my dear, you get a GREAT BIG thank you anyway!!  tumbsup.gif dancing16.gif cheerleading.gif

gigi

Mayhem

Los Angeles is now available. To unlock it, you will need to complete all of the Tokyo and Prague puzzles.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

snowflower

Quote from: Mayhem on September 01, 2017, 01:07:28 AM
Los Angeles is now available. To unlock it, you will need to complete all of the Tokyo and Prague puzzles.
undecided.gif

Squid

LOL...  I bet you feel like that game won't go away

snowflower

Quote from: ~Squid~ on September 01, 2017, 09:38:57 AM
LOL...  I bet you feel like that game won't go away
Oh I wish this one would... sheesh!

Mayhem

Manila is now available. To unlock it, you will need to complete all of the Tokyo and Los Angeles puzzles.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

gigi

any one have the BW auto?  Mine hasn't been upgraded yet, so I have to babysit it for each level............... anyone else?

Squid

That is always the case each month, Gigi, until someone sends BW the completed map of the current City/Country. 

gigi

I have to be the adult here and take responsibility..... would have helped if I had tried to use the correct auto. jeeeeeze

Squid

I love it.  Want to hear about all the silly mistakes I've made?  Pull up a chair, it will take awhile...    giggle2.gif

gigi

giggle2.gif
Quote from: ~Squid~ on October 02, 2017, 07:57:55 AM
I love it.  Want to hear about all the silly mistakes I've made?  Pull up a chair, it will take awhile...    giggle2.gif

Yoming 2

Quote from: gigi on October 01, 2017, 11:49:38 AM
any one have the BW auto?  Mine hasn't been upgraded yet, so I have to babysit it for each level............... anyone else?

BW has updated but there is still glitches with the auto....." key lock " and " you wanna help " ....wish they would fix both.... sad.gif

gigi

Quote from: Yoming 2 on October 02, 2017, 10:44:39 AM
BW has updated but there is still glitches with the auto....." key lock " and " you wanna help " ....wish they would fix both.... sad.gif
Once I figured out I was using the wrong auto it only took a little over 2 hours to complete, with no issues.  I have a few with 2 1/2 stars that I'll work on to get the full three.  Hope you get your issues resolved

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Yoming 2 on October 02, 2017, 10:44:39 AM

PlayBuddy got me through the current puzzle, and BW helped me clean up a level that lacked 3 stars. I wish PB would offer a "replay current level" feature so we can get those 3 stars!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview