Main Menu

Mahjong Escape

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

Stinkerbell

gigi

Quote from: ~Squid~ on October 02, 2017, 07:23:37 PM
Hear, hear!

this response is to PB having option include repeat game setting (guess it didn't capture entire quote)

I don't understand why BW has no problem with this.  She hasn't updated Escapey yet, but it will still play each level, you just have to babysit it to click the next game.  I'm almost half way around............. I just come and check every so often between decorating and wrapping lol.  More importantly, it's getting 3 stars every game..... so far.  I just wish BW auto for Solitaire Gardens would get more than 1/2 star on a game.

Squid

In Sol Gar, the BW auto clicks on every card every time, hoping to find an adjacent card.  All that false clicking reduces the stars.  It's my guess it won't be changed.  I don't know why because she has a golf solitaire auto that plays appropriately and that's all Sol Gar is... another version of Golf solitaire.

gigi

Quote from: ~Squid~ on December 02, 2017, 12:55:52 PM
In Sol Gar, the BW auto clicks on every card every time, hoping to find an adjacent card.  All that false clicking reduces the stars.  It's my guess it won't be changed.  I don't know why because she has a golf solitaire auto that plays appropriately and that's all Sol Gar is... another version of Golf solitaire.

Yes, that auto is pretty much useless.  As I said in another reply, I'm going back and re-playing every game to get at least 2 stars, so this auto was a real waste of money for me.  I can get it myself............... sigh...................

Stinkerbell

The PB auto plays Solitaire Gardens fairly well. Not perfect, but a far sight better than BW.

gigi

Quote from: Stinkerbell on December 02, 2017, 03:15:35 PM
The PB auto plays Solitaire Gardens fairly well. Not perfect, but a far sight better than BW.
thanks Stinker, that's good to know

Mayhem

Toronto is now available. To unlock it, you will need to complete all of the London and New Delhi puzzles.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

mycatownsme

Tried doing the levels last night and could not get more then two and a half stars.
Something is not working right and I hope it isn't me because I don't know how to fix me.  giggle2.gif

S1lent

gran2x2

I used the updated BW auto and had Toronto done in less than 2 hours.... cheerleading.gif

gigi

got mine 3 stars for the entire set with BW

Mayhem

Beijing is now available. To unlock it, you will need to complete all of the New Delhi and Toronto puzzles.

catfancie

gigi

Mayhem

Madrid is now available. To unlock it, you will need to complete all of the Toronto and Beijing puzzles.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview