Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mix-n-Magic Challenges

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Squid

Mix and Magic badges are gone :(
I was hoping for one more this last Monday in May, before the June "Badge Magic" program begins.  No such luck.

Sorry, now it won't upload.  I keep getting the message, "Upload Failed! Upload Failed, please try again"

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Squid

Quote from: Mayhem on May 29, 2017, 08:42:13 AM
Is this the image you're trying to post?

Yes, it was!  It gave me the Tinypic URL but the moment it posted, it took the image back!  Dunno why.  Too big?

raine56

Will these new Mix N Magic badges eventually be available for purchase or are they only available during the countdown? I can't work that out.  It says they are exclusive and get them before they are gone.  Thanks.

C~M

Quote from: raine56 on June 03, 2017, 03:22:42 PM
Will these new Mix N Magic badges eventually be available for purchase or are they only available during the countdown? I can't work that out.  It says they are exclusive and get them before they are gone.  Thanks.

Yes, 21 exclusive badges each month, never to be released again, but you know Pogo so you never know if that is true.

S1lent

Greetings all you PogoCheat big spenders,
Finally totaled my Gem total for 2019 $1080.  Now, that is for two accounts.  What a deal?
S1lent

And a special thanks for all the tax payers that contribute to my Military Retirement, Civil Service Retirement, VA Retirement and Social Security.   What a country. Heck I make more retired than I did working.  Now I have something to do with Automated Clearing House (ACH) payments from the Federal Government...Buy Gems. 

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview