PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 10:05:09 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mix-n-Magic Challenges

Started by S1lent,

Previous topic - Next topic

sandyhook

I am Kat and I am a Badgeaholic and spent my precious gems on this stupid Max and Magic. I did click on a badge that I had not won and it said released March ??, 2015 ~ so I am not going to play it anymore and save my precious gems that my husband works hard for. hysterical.gif
I DO WHAT MY RICE KRISPISES TELL ME TO

Squid

Stinkerbell

I play every Monday, only for the 8 gem badge. And even though it doesn't release until later in the year, we do get to play and earn the badge now because we did the magical pogo game.

disneyland lady

Pogo has figured out how to Magically remove gems. I want the app that makes gems Magically appear.

Squid

Can you tell me where I can find the app that magically transports me to Fiji?

disneyland lady

Today has new Mix and Magic. Got a Vaults one today.

C~M

I got the Boggle Bash ~ Find 100 words that end in SSSsssss

Squid

Gavin20059

I have a program called Pogo Gems Generator where it automatic insert gems to the account but Pogo changed there servers

I r a cheat

Quote from: Gavin20059 on January 15, 2015, 01:43:47 PM
I have a program called Pogo Gems Generator where it automatic insert gems to the account but Pogo changed there servers

Did it work?

C~M

Yoming 2

Quote from: Crazy~Man on January 15, 2015, 04:18:40 PM
You do know he was joking right?

Maybe not a joke....google it     Pogo Gems Generator – V3.0

Gavin20059

it didn't work but people say it did before pogo changed there server's

C~M

Quote from: Yoming 2 on January 15, 2015, 04:25:42 PM

Maybe not a joke....google it     Pogo Gems Generator – V3.0

Yea, but the download is where you have to do a survey to unlock the download. Those kind of downloads are fake and dangerous to do. And what if Pogo audits your account, if you actually got a program to hack them for free gems? You not only lose your account, but may face something far worse then wasting your money to buy them legally.

Yoming 2

Quote from: Crazy~Man on January 15, 2015, 09:13:48 PM
Yea, but the download is where you have to do a survey to unlock the download. Those kind of downloads are fake and dangerous to do. And what if Pogo audits your account, if you actually got a program to hack them for free gems? You not only lose your account, but may face something far worse then wasting your money to buy them legally.

Thanx for the info    hi11.gif.........I don't mess around with any of that kind of stuff, but I just googled it to really see if there were programs that would let some one do it.   It's amazing to me sometimes what people will come up with just to try and scam the system.   

S1lent

Greetings,
The Monday play is the way to go...remember to just pick once.  NOT LIKE ME...I thought I could beat POGO...no way...I would have better luck playing 3-card Monte.

S1lent

Stinkerbell

Quote from: s1lent on January 16, 2015, 04:42:33 PM
Greetings,
The Monday play is the way to go...remember to just pick once.  NOT LIKE ME...I thought I could beat POGO...no way...I would have better luck playing 3-card Monte.

S1lent

Agreed!

disneyland lady

Got Stack'em Grow-bot today for 8 gems. I think this means I will be using a bot on a bot badge.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview