PlayBuddy
April 19, 2024, 06:45:47 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Garden Blast : Use 120 rockets or rocket power-up combos this week! [Download Cheat]
World Class Solitaire HD : Place 200 cards into the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Paid Bing Bot not working (an in-detail explanation)

Started by JustSomeGuy,

Previous topic - Next topic

JustSomeGuy

Hello. How is everyone doing today! I'm brand new here. In all honesty, I created an account here just to explain my problem. I know there are plenty of topics like this, but they don't seem to go into much detail on the problems, so I will do my best to correct it with the hopes of finding a solution.

Okay. I paid for the Bing Search Bot about two weeks ago. Ever since than I have had problems getting it to work correctly. Here is a rundown of possible solutions I have found and tried that have failed:

To explain the main problems of the bot,  The bot is not logging into any of my accounts. I have triple checked all of my emails and passwords for all of the accounts I want to use. They are all correct, but the bot will not log in to any of them. I have tried rearranging them, capitalizing the parts of my passwords that are now capital, changing my passwords, and even reversing the slashes needed to separate email from password (email/pass & email\pass). Nothing has worked. There are even rare times that the bot will just crash and not open again unless I restart my CPU

Another problem I have was my internet explorer browser. I had IE11. It may not be my fastest browser (even though I clean it constantly, and have all extensions disabled) but its the only one the bot will work on. When I press "Start" All that comes up on IE is the bing homepage for about 2 seconds, and than it would go to a white screen and not move from there. Adding to this that, as I stated before, all of my email and passwords are correct, and I still get that 30 second time out error. I have not tried FB logins as I don't use FB. A possible fix to this that I saw was to downgrade my IE browser. I have tried IE10 and IE9. Nothing changes.

Another possible fix I found on here was to run as Administrator. That has produced no different results. The bot runs just the same.

I have played around with all the settings possible in the bot from minimizing the browser all the way to alternate search methods. They change nothing.

If more info is needed. I use the latest version (V1.8) I run on Windows 7 and I have 4 accounts trying to log in. I have had all of the boxes checked (webs images, video) and even only one of the boxes checked. Both have unsuccessful results. Clearing my temp cache and not clearing it makes no difference as, either way, my IE browser will turn white in 3 seconds.

Is there ANYTHING that I missed when using this program? Maybe it could rin on chrome instead? This could be a very valuable tool to help me get something nice for my family for x-mas and it has done nothing but sit on my CPU and be broken since the day I got it. Please help.

Mayhem

Try installing the latest version of Adobe Flash Player (from the link below) and let me know if that solves your issues.

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

** Make sure to 'uncheck' the optional offer(s) before clicking the "Install Now" button.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

JustSomeGuy

Thank you for your reply Mayhem!

I just updated my flash player on chrome, but the button disappears when I try to update/install it on IE.After about an hour of trying I think I got it on IE.

Unfortunately I have no different results. IE still goes white and I still can't log in. I even went back to IE11. No difference.

In case you haven't noticed, i'm trying to be very thorough when trying suggestions before replying. I would hate to waste your time.

Mayhem

Are you able to manually log in / log out of your accounts (using Internet Explorer) ?

JustSomeGuy

Strangely enough no.

It acts the same as the bot and goes to a white screen, but that hasn't happened until recently when I tried to redeem a reward. Usually it worked fine.

JustSomeGuy

I think i've found the answer to my problem!

In the event of a white screen when logging into your microsoft account, I had to reset IE.

Tools > Internet Options > Advanced > Reset > Reset > Reset PC

It seems to have fixed my problem! My credits are being collected now!

Thank you for your time Mayhem. I'll report any further problems here if they arise. Thank you for your time, and thank you for this tool.

Mayhem

S1lent

Greetings,
My Bing accounts is just at two. Will try adding more accounts later.  Bing disabled my other 7 accounts....DARN.  I used them at GAMESPOT for the GEMS.

Off to make new accounts.

S1lent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview