This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Jet Set Solitaire : Win 40 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Jewel Academy : Remove 75 Vertical Arrows this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

150 page

Started by destiny child,

Previous topic - Next topic

destiny child

Can anyone tell me why they are not resetting the 150 page.  Got a New computer in June 2013 and ask them to reset my page.  Was told to go through replacement cades one at a time  Sent receipt  for 150 page and ask again to reset and a link for my page.  Never heard from them again. I moved on to facebook,but my husband is a pogo fan.  We had to send his computer in again to replace fan.  Ask them to reset his page and we get no reply.  He is 70 years old and disabled.  This is what he does.  Sent to badgehelp @ aol.com.  Is this correct? 

Stinkerbell

Quote from: destiny child on December 11, 2014, 06:59:43 AM
Can anyone tell me why they are not resetting the 150 page.  Got a New computer in June 2013 and ask them to reset my page.  Was told to go through replacement cades one at a time  Sent receipt  for 150 page and ask again to reset and a link for my page.  Never heard from them again. I moved on to facebook,but my husband is a pogo fan.  We had to send his computer in again to replace fan.  Ask them to reset his page and we get no reply.  He is 70 years old and disabled.  This is what he does.  Sent to badgehelp @ aol.com.  Is this correct? 

The people who run BadgeHelp have been anything but helpful. Many of us on this forum got tired of their piss poor customer support and started voicing our discontent. Ever since then, they refuse to answer questions, will not return emails and will not reset 150 pages.

Squid

We should organize into a class action suit.

destiny child

Thank you for your reply.  They use to be so good  guess I will run a search for other autos

Yoming 2

Quote from: destiny child on December 11, 2014, 07:54:49 AM
Thank you for your reply.  They use to be so good  guess I will run a search for other autos

I highly recommend BW......easy to use and very quick to update.  They are tops in customer service in my opinion.   Right now they are having a sale of 20% off on autos.    Please check them out.    xmas6.gif

destiny child

Stinkerbell

Badgewinner autos are good, but pricey. And honestly, they used to be awesome but they're going downhill too. Crazy Man seems to like the Play Buddy autos and they have a great trial period.

C~M

Yep. every auto from Play Buddy has a 7 day trial, then it will cost $8.99 per month for every auto they make for all sites, or I think it was $9.99 per year for one auto, not sure.

Stinkerbell

Squid

Joe C

At least it is not Oscar telling us we are idiots!
tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

Squid

Quote from: Joe C on December 12, 2014, 11:02:28 AM
At least it is not Oscar telling us we are idiots!
tumbsup.gif
Ahhh, those were the days.

gran2x2

I am a tightwad and I would rather pay 10 bux for lifetime including updates than 8.99 for a month or year.....Just my opinion...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview